Castlevania

Judge Judy

Judgement I'll pass on as I don't like fighters, but Ecclesia, I'm all for, simply because it tries to do something different rather than repeat the same old "lol castle lol" scenario each game. Even if it's still the same game as Symphony of the Night still :[

It's saving grace is the exploration the Metroidvanias bring, moreso than anything else, at least. And like all Castlevania games, kick-ass music ~_~

It's saving grace is the exploration the Metroidvanias bring, moreso than anything else, at least. And like all Castlevania games, kick-ass music ~_~

Yeah, I like the exploration in Metroidvania titles. I'm still not tired of them, I think I can bear a few more games.

Also hell yeah, Castlevania's music is godly. Among my favourites is Theme of Simon. Also, Kojima is a goddess.

Among my favourites is Theme of Simon. Also, Kojima is a goddess.

Surprisingly, Circle of the Moon has tons I like. Compared to other recent games, I think it has a majority of the better musical scores >.> OCRemix has some good remixes of all Castlevania songs though--it's definitely worth a listen.