League of Legends

Wee i'm bronze 4 with no plans to improve because i'm busy with another game :D

Also, League weird again with its unkown errors like when zac was released.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey your LolKing score two weeks ago is what mine is now (~1144).

As for me, if I ever get pigeonholed into jungling, I know I can at least rely on my Vi, assuming she's not banned:

3Vfmy.jpg

Why wouldn't jax attack the thing :facepalm:

As I commented on YouTube: It's pretty obvious the summoner was looking elsewhere on the map when ordering Jax to move from fountain. He didn't notice his champion being attacked by the box simply because he wasn't looking at his champion. GG.

Edit: Just won the next Ranked game, I have now qualified for the series for the chance to get into Silver. I'm feeling a little confident, I suppose, since I've won 4 games on the trot, now. Anything can happen, though. I don't want to be stuck in Bronze for the rest of my LoL life.

Edited by Raven

this is the kind of game where i would really love to see the chat logs when it happened lol

PKNjNt1.jpg

As for me, if I ever get pigeonholed into jungling, I know I can at least rely on my Vi, assuming she's not banned:

3Vfmy.jpg

Do you have Lee Sin?

Edited by Interest

3Vfmy.jpg

lol, "support" Lux versus "support" Nidalee Edited by Anouleth

lol, "support" Lux versus "support" Nidalee

Support Lux works. I play that all the time (if I'm bored and don't want to do Zyra or Lulu support for some reason).

Do not underestimate the power of Lux:

QIB9YDx.jpg

Not a sightstone in sight on the enemy team.

No kidding. Dose traps give op vision rite?

Edited by Interest

Garenteed victory.

edit: Lol, fucking EUW servers reported to be shitting up again.

WHAT'S NEW, RIOT? WHAT'S FUCKING NEW?

Edited by Raven

I am just bronze but since when I was lvl 1, I have been playing with gold and platinum players all the times and holy @#$, the opponents are also tough as hell. While I am kinda hopeless versus against a truly skillful player, I can take care of myself in a silver match just fine. A tough start gave birth to a tough ass player.

Narh if I duo with someone too good then the mmr would be skewed, and I'd probably get shat on.

Also I just played a game where someone went mid AP Sona and shat all over the enemy Lissandra.

Update on dat graph:

Jun3sBQ.png

I'M SO GOING TO GET GOLD V BY THE TIME THE SEASON ENDS. :wub:

Narh if I duo with someone too good then the mmr would be skewed, and I'd probably get shat on.

Also, when you duo, matchmaking gives you a +50 to your MMR to accommodate for the fact that you two could be using voice chat to communicate.

Edited by Naminé