League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rengar top, Eve jungle, Talon mid, Twitch ADC, and... Teemo support!

Seeing this, I'm reminded that I played alongside an Annie support the other day, in a bot game. I wasn't aware that was a thing, but she seemed pretty good from what I could tell (I'm hardly an expert player; only level 16 at the moment.)

I've been playing this game a bit more recently, though, after being away for... what, two years? I'm not sure. I see they've changed Ashe up, who I've always liked a lot, though I'm not sure yet how much of an impact those changes had...

In 2 years, a fuck-ton of things have changed. The jungle, many old champions have been changed kit and/or visual-wise, the jungle works differently, new items, trinkets... Too many things to list off the top of anyone's head.

...Oh, looks like I was mistaken. It has been a bit under one year since I last played with any regularity, and I'm only level 15. Still.

I've never actually played a jungler. I should probably change that sometime. Or at least get the hang of where the buffs are and when to get them.

Are there any champions you'd recommend for learning jungling? I have... I can't check at the moment, but not a whole lot, and I'm pretty sure none suited for the role outside of 450-point champions. I have enough IP to pick up anyone in the low-moderate range, if that's a good idea, though I've been saving up for runes.

I've been playing this game a bit more recently, though, after being away for... what, two years? I'm not sure. I see they've changed Ashe up, who I've always liked a lot, though I'm not sure yet how much of an impact those changes had...

Not too much impact. She's still a viable pick, but you have to put more effort into it to do the same damage output (she lost attackspeed, but her Q makes up for it).

Other changes involve including her old Q into her passive, reworking the passive (you're unable to do normal critical strikes anymore, but instead every hit after the first one gets it's damage increased by your critical strike chance), removing the bonus gold from E and fixing volley.

I've never actually played a jungler. I should probably change that sometime. Or at least get the hang of where the buffs are and when to get them.

Are there any champions you'd recommend for learning jungling? I have... I can't check at the moment, but not a whole lot, and I'm pretty sure none suited for the role outside of 450-point champions. I have enough IP to pick up anyone in the low-moderate range, if that's a good idea, though I've been saving up for runes.

No 450 ones, but Jarvan, Nocturne and Elise are good champions to begin jungling.