League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That explains a lot.

Like those huge as fuck numbers.

I know, right, he's got more games played with just those 3 most-played champions in ranked than I have, lifetime total.

And hey, it's a fellow Xerath. Who appears to be about as good with him as I am, if those numbers are any indication.

I know, right, he's got more games played with just those 3 most-played champions in ranked than I have, lifetime total.

And hey, it's a fellow Xerath. Who appears to be about as good with him as I am, if those numbers are any indication.

I....I don't understand why I can't win with Xerath. ;__;

I....I don't understand why I can't win with Xerath. ;__;

When in doubt, blame everyone else. However, you'll continue to lose, anyway.

Otherwise, no clue.

When in doubt, blame everyone else. However, you'll continue to lose, anyway.

Otherwise, no clue.

Speaking of Xerath and blaming people, oh dear.

Myself along with 3 others(2 being SFers, Mr. Plat over there can vouch) were quad-queueing, and we get this Xerath as our random. Toxic fellow this guy was, arguing with Vaidren the Twitch for the whole game.

I even got dragged into it ;-;. "What's your excuse, shitty support?" he would say, like an arrow through my chest. I thought I did a good job ;-; Stop targetting my low self-esteem I know I suck guys stop ;-;

Speaking of Xerath and blaming people, oh dear.

Myself along with 3 others(2 being SFers, Mr. Plat over there can vouch) were quad-queueing, and we get this Xerath as our random. Toxic fellow this guy was, arguing with Vaidren the Twitch for the whole game.

I even got dragged into it ;-;. "What's your excuse, shitty support?" he would say, like an arrow through my chest. I thought I did a good job ;-; Stop targetting my low self-esteem I know I suck guys stop ;-;

The fact that you can play Normals shows that you have more of a spine than me.

The fact that you can play Normals shows that you have more of a spine than me.

We've played together and you're sooo much better than I am though. You really shouldn't have anything to worry about, once you adjust to people rather than the AI, you shouldn't have any problems.

Oh god my sides have ascended into another realm.

We've played together and you're sooo much better than I am though. You really shouldn't have anything to worry about, once you adjust to people rather than the AI, you shouldn't have any problems.

I get stressed out when people start getting snippy, and that means I play way worse. I have yet to play a normal game without snippy people.

Does the "Most Played champions" apply only to champions you use in Ranked games? Because mine's empty. 8[

Yeah, ranked only.

I get stressed out when people start getting snippy, and that means I play way worse. I have yet to play a normal game without snippy people.

Eh, I've found people to be less actively toxic since honour, but then my sample size is fairly low. You might do well to start on premade 5's, so you can get used to non-AI without bitchy teammates though.

Yeah, ranked only.

Eh, I've found people to be less actively toxic since honour, but then my sample size is fairly low. You might do well to start on premade 5's, so you can get used to non-AI without bitchy teammates though.

I can give it a shot when I'm more confident in myself. It'll probably be on another account. Thanks!

I can give it a shot when I'm more confident in myself. It'll probably be on another account. Thanks!

Do be careful smurfing though. I was able to jump into solo queue at a fairly low level and dominate pretty hard at the early levels just because of playing a few games with 30's around to coach me. The initial knowledge jump will push you way above early on(unless you go against a smurf team, that can end badly if you aren't ready for it.)

Basically, if I can compete at 30s to the point of not crazy feeding when queueing with friends, there's no reason you wouldn't do fine.