League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got all the flak for jungling Kayle, Poppy and Karthus S2. And they weren't even bad picks.

--

Tried Enigma's item changer, and here's an interesting thing. I was fooling around with the json, and it breaks on different upgrade paths each time. As in, one time I can move "type" up before "items" and that'll work fine, and then I break it by rearranging something else (and while I know of code that's likely to screw up on rearrangement, this stuff really doesn't look like it, but anyway.) Then I restore from original, which is the file the item changer generates, and try again...and this time it screws up when I move "type" up before "items".

I also did a direct copy pasta of my (working) Ashe file to Graves, changed the champion name in the file, and watched it break. Then I did the exact same thing with my (default) Ashe file, and it worked fine. What gives?

I opened Graves's file in the item changer, and it read the .json I wrote fine, and the Ashe copypasta one too. When I clicked Save, it reformatted the whole thing to the format it uses, and I'm okay with that...and then it broke right out of the can. Deleting all the files and making a new one worked.

This is starting to feel really, really arbitrary. Seriously, the only difference between the two copypasted files was that I added whitespace to one.

Can you translate that to stupid please Kiriane

He change recommended items with thingajamiesthingy.

Made copies of Asses.

Placed them in Gravestone.

Graverobbed the graveyard

Preserved the corpse.

That helps?

Edited by Ubel Engel

JUNGLE SONA OP.

I HEART THIS SO MUCH, AS LONG AS IT'S THE OTHER TEAM!

(see, my computer has. . .uh, issues, and Sona announces herself by lagging me for a split second. No more stealth ganks!)

@eclipse that post hasn't been updated in like forever and please remind me to do that sometime when I haven't been up for 16 hours on 4 hours of sleep please?

And meanwhile I'm telling people off in public chat for being bad when my match history usually shows between 8 and 10 AI games...get on my level.

To give me an idea of what my skill level actually is, I can estimate it of course but it's really hard to judge yourself in general

And I don't hate draft mode, it just makes it harder to pick certain things which I don't care for if I'm just playing casually. Also playing support is awful (even with the new changes)

I am staying well away from that until I find the motivation to actually play and improve.

To do list:

- learn ADC positioning, ideally to the satisfaction of that one diamond-standard player I know

- discover/theorycraft optimal support item build tree

- l2p (custom games): line shots, last hitting, harass/denying

- l2jungle S3

- understand top lane matchups

- l2top

- l2mid with anything that isn't a tanky melee caster-type

- learn S3 items for APC, ADcaster, tank, etc

Half of this is information stuff and the other half is essentially l2mechanics. It's all stuff I know I can do with just putting in the time, but, well, there's that mathematician joke. The expected end result, if I get all the way through it, is plat for S3. Guess I'll buckle down and start solo queueing normal drafts again in January, once the holidays are over and the kids are gone, or if I get too bored before that. I hate solo queue. And that is the #1 problem with my LoL right now, that I hate solo queue...it's probably not actually as bad as I'm making it out to be, but still.

I'm quite reluctant to try ranked at the moment. If I don't get Garen or Lux, my team will probably have a bad time. I need to brush up on other roles and champions.