League of Legends

I just spam Q like there is no tomorrow. and occasionally E

basically sheen procs and the life steal/spell vamp doesn't hurt, combined with Muramana active and then speed from tooth

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evelynn - Grab a Deathfire Grasp sooner than later (this should be your first major item). Apparently she also does well with Rylai's Crystal Scepter. There's also an AD version of her, but I haven't seen that one yet.

EDIT: Sometimes, the way to "carry" a game as support is to stop the bleeding. Lag's a PITA, and I have no idea what I'm doing when I'm Taric.

Edited by eclipse

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself!

Also, I can't play Riven at all on high ping. 200's fine, 300's manageable, anything above that and my control goes completely out the window. Though I guess it doesn't help that whenever I get 500+ it's not actually stable but bouncing in the range of 300-800. Like Bunny Girl over there, only this one's bad. I think I'll be watching a lot of BEST RIVEN NA sometime soon in the grand scheme of things.

And don't jungle Garen, Mordekaiser or Rumble, not really worth it.

I did that once (Jungle Garen). Can't remember what happened though.

Also gais that game we just had I THINK WE WON.

1NmM0.png

So much fun! Tell me how that wank went Necktie.

Edit: I have 6.5k IP. WHO TO BUY? I was considering Vi, but hmm. Fuck it, Vi it is. Let's go, AI.

Edited by Raven

In the picture, what are the numbers at the top (136 -- 128 above the kill death assist of each team).

It was a very fun game, kinda made me sad they surrendered so quickly.

One of these days, I'll be free for a SF five-man, so you guys can blame me for everything that goes wrong.

EDIT: By "lag", I mean "let's get rid of that creep that's well out of range of the tower--why am I running into the tower oh gosh, NOOOOOO!!!"

Edited by eclipse

In the picture, what are the numbers at the top (136 -- 128 above the kill death assist of each team).

It was a very fun game, kinda made me sad they surrendered so quickly.

I didn't actually know myself so I checked it out. Turns out it's my own win-lose score... Not sure if it's just for normal 5v5 games or a total. Well I have more wins than losses, at least...

And Vi is fucking awesome. I want to main her.

Managed to play one game with no lag, so back to CS practice.

Vayne with runes/masteries

First: 25

Second: 26

Third: 25

Vayne without rune/masteries

First: 14

Second: 23

Third: 21

Ezreal with runes/masteries

First: 26

Second: 27

Third: 27

Ezreal without runes/masteries

First: 24

Second: 25

Third: 21

This kind of practice is definitely amusing. I'll keep doing this, and see how long it takes for me to break 30.

Edited by eclipse

Vi's going free, so I'll give her a whirl. Unfortunately, most of the people who I've seen were, um, pretty bad with her. Her ult reminds me of Malphite's one.

So Vi is free literally a day after I use my IP on her. I don't regret it anyway, she's an animal. But for this week at least, I will have to be quick as all fuck in blind normals if I am to use her.

I've yet to find a very good guide for her, so I'm still just experimenting really.

well, you really shouldn't be using it in the way you would use malphite's ult, cause their jobs are different

Malphite's job is to annoy me with his voice

Didn't have a dedicated 10-minute CS practice, so I'll take the numbers I got from mid during a couple of games:

First: 65

Second: 48

I was busy harassing/killing Annie during the second game; thus, the low CS score. The first one was more-or-less pure farming, because I felt like it. Will try a sole top/bottom CS practice when the server behaves (I was lagging out during the dumbest times today).

Ten-minute farming mark of the day: 61 (again, mid-game)

I really, REALLY hate playing mid against Fiddles. . .especially if I'm Nunu, and I'm all set up for jungling.

EDIT: Went on secondary account, played Kog'Maw, got irritated with my team (FFS Leona, stop trying to steal my farm), got enough for a BT and Hurricane, defended the base a couple times, then destroyed all the structures while the rest of my team was used as disposable meatshields. BT/Hurricane/IE is more than enough, and I felt random so I threw Zephyr/Glacial Shroud on (that probably would've been Frozen Heart for the CDR).

On a more positive note, got a MF that was happy with my attempted support with Nunu. I'm getting the hang of him!

Edited by eclipse

oooooh Vi is quite interesting to play as, i mean i died a lot in the beginning, but i started to pick up afterwards. I went 13/9/~8 with her which i don't think is too bad for first time (it was bots though). Also tired fiddle sticks and to be honest that thing is a monster. I could have gotten more than half a team killed had i been smart about casting my R towards the end of a bot game i fucked up though which sucks (they were all at the inhibitor with a substantial amount of health gone).

I also trolled an Irelia with Heime in mid that was awesome :awesome:. We ended up losing the game, but that irelia barely managed to get kills from me. Albeit i could have seen some of the obvious ganks she did with a one of her teammates that ended up killing me a few times. I love heimer so much <3.

Edited by SlayerX

If you're dying to ganks, buy wards and use them!

Fiddles is the king of CC. He screws over certain people with channels hard (hello Karthus, here's a crow, STFU). I have yet to see anyone use a Zhonya's Crowstorm, but I imagine it's pretty painful.

If you're dying to ganks, buy wards and use them!

Fiddles is the king of CC. He screws over certain people with channels hard (hello Karthus, here's a crow, STFU). I have yet to see anyone use a Zhonya's Crowstorm, but I imagine it's pretty painful.

Thats my next order of business. Getting used to using Wards. Heimer is extremely vulnerable to them due to his slow speed.