Have you completed the support log?

Elli

Support Log  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Have you completed the support log?

• No
    • Yes
    • About halfway

I'm sorry if this has already been asked in the past, I am just curious. And this is like one of my very first topics (I'm usually to shy to post or start topics..) I am currently working on completing the support log to 100% completion and was just wondering how many on here have already completed their support logs & how long did it take you?

I have spent about 150 hours on my game (thats not from just doing the support log though) And I think I am about halfway to completing mine now. Also what has been some of your favorite supports in the game? I personally love most of Henry & Lon'qu & Fredericks supports, Though I honestly enjoy everyones supports but thats just me haha.

Edited by Shelie

I probably won't ever finish it unless there was some cool reward for doing it other than the satisfaction of completing the support log.

Edited by Invader ZM

I have nearly finished female Avatars S supports only got Priam, Gangrel & Yen'Fay & Walhart left for her. Then I will be starting the male Avatar, I think the most frustrating & boring part out of it so far for me is recruiting the male Morgans to get his supports with his father And then having to do it all again with the female Morgan with the mothers.

Edited by Shelie

I was in the process of doing it, but I got bored about 60% in and just made another save file in case I want to continue it.

Edited by 1% critted

Not yet, though I want to see every 1st Generation support conversation minus the S support. The S support mostly just simple proposal, and I think its only few of them that really unique like ChercexVirion one. The same could be applied for 2nd generation, but only between them. I don't want to complete every parent supports since they are generic in nature. The reward isn't worth the effort. So, no for me.

I'm completing mine for the heck of it, I know most of them are very similar but the ocd side of me wants me to complete every single support XD I even purposely bought 2 games so I can marry all my favorite husbands on the different save files, well and cause my sister wanted to try the game out too.

Edited by Shelie

I'm completing mine for the heck of it, I know most of them are very similar but the ocd side of me wants me to complete every single support XD I even purposely bought 2 games so I can marry all my favorite husbands on the different save files, well and cause my sister wanted to try the game out too.

Just to save you the trouble, Avatar has the same supports with the first gen characters that aren't Anna, Tiki,Say'ri,Basilio,Flavia and the spotpass characters regardless of gender. The children and the ones I mentioned have different supports depending on the Avatar's gender.

Gotten about halfway through just going per normal, don't really care how much of it I unlock. Runs are generally structured around unlocking confessions, everything else just happens. I don't even finish up mom/Morgan supports while I'm there.

I'd say I'm well over halfway, but I'm working on it. Currently done all of the gen 1 supports up to A (for a male avatar), now cycling through parent-child supports. I can do a full set in around two hours, which I could probably cut down to about 45 minutes if I didn't want to read the S supports (for parents) and father-child supports (which I might give up on, there's not that many which are different, it seems).

I had most of the children S and A ranks and roughly half of the first gen ones, why had you ask? Because my damn 3DS along with the game card got stolen so now I have to rebuy everything and start from scratch... That aside I must say Edward is pretty useful for grinding supports on Lunatic without overleveling your units.

I really want to unlock of it but I kind of got bored and don't use my 3DS that much anymore. Every S support is a hell of a lot of playthroughs.

I really want to unlock of it but I kind of got bored and don't use my 3DS that much anymore. Every S support is a hell of a lot of playthroughs.

If you keep another save file open, you just need to get the S support, save in the empty slot and reset. It's saved in the log after that.

But the children supports too. I want all of the parent/children ones with Morgan and all the other father/kid supports.

If you keep another save file open, you just need to get the S support, save in the empty slot and reset. It's saved in the log after that.

You don't even need to do that, just save normally, get the S support, then do a bookmark and reload the save prior to getting the S rank. It saves the support on the log and lets you have 3 used save slots.

And getting the parent/children combos is also possible this way, but requires really long play sessions, 2 playthroughs and pretty much not marrying anyone until you can reliably steamroll every children paralogue.

Edited by Jackos

The thought hasn't even crossed my mind. It seems like a lot of work, but I haven't sunk so much time into the game that I'd be adverse to more play throughs so I might end up completing it.

I finished all of FeMU's supports yesterday. I probably have 60% of the log done. My brother is helping me complete it. We check what supports we're missing and we plan out our pairings from there. Granted he just goes for S rank and lends me his file to get the children supports but we're getting there. Also, that Save Back Up option is really helpful for this.

I'll never have 100% of the support log done. Vaike has no supports unlocked after 3 playthroughs.

One day I may go and finish up all of the A supports I can on my file, but I'd rather just read the S supports than go through the hassle of all of the father supports and Morgans.

I'm only missing ALL the supports with the Male Avatar, but at least I have all the supports for the Female Avatar and all the other characters including childrens (with the exception of the Male Avatar as their father and Female Morgan)... Just a bit more...

no, cause I have a life (and don't feel particularly interested in seriously playing FE:A atm)

Edited by Soran Ibrahim

I plan on it, but I am still a ways off.

I have actually been more concentrated on maxing out my characters and completing DLC in my first playthrough, but after that I hope to do more playthroughs to fill out the support log.

I actually want to do a run for every single S support rather than just grind them all for the same character and reload/repeat in a single run, but that could take a while.

Right now I have all the platonic supports, since those were easy, except for all the Female Avatar - Female supports, since I haven't completed a female Avatar run yet.

I have S relationships for all the marriages. I have A for all the children and their mandatory parents, and at least one A for one male parent.. I have A's in most of the other support relationships, if not all. I don't think I'll ever do all the morgans and her other parents or all the other children and the other male parents.