Mufasa

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, let's stop the flaming.

Do it somewhere else at the very least.

Anyway:

Masu, that's one cute looking chick in your sig.

lyle,l am not trying to be rude but we all know who is going to win the Awards.

lyle,l am not trying to be rude but we all know who is going to win the Awards.

Um. No.

You=Major wrong.

You may think you know who's going to win, but you're an idiot if you think that it's an inevitable outcome.

ok

1) l am not complaining you are just rude to me

2) l am not don't a damn thing to piss you off or get under your skin

3) look how is talking about grow so balls, the spam war we had was a month ago get over it

4) Your not Blinded by your ego, yeah sure we can go with that.

5) stop talking about me because l don't care if you fucking kill yourself.

1) Yes, you are complaining. Saying you're in a bad mood right now is complaining.

2) Yes, you are. Last night you constantly evaded everything I said to tell me to "Post more". That's an attempt to piss me off, don't fucking lie. I'm not stupid.

3) I'm telling you to grow some balls and accept the fact that you're not perfect, and you're fucking annoying. It's not just about the fight, it's about you being annoying EVERY TIME I READ A FUCKING POST YOU MAKE.

4) I'm not. Do I go around acting like the top dog? No. I know I'm not, so why would I? I go around being me, confrontational and moronic more than half the time. But when you get snotty with another member, when you're probably the most annoying, idiotic member on the entire board, and then you act like you're better than anyone standing up for them? That's a problem.

5) If you want me to stop talking about you, then stop being an annoying little shit 99% of the time. It gets you no brownie points, and it sure as hell doesn't get anyone on your good side. Seriously, you're worse than a fucking five year old.

5.a) About not caring if I kill myself... if you don't care about me to the point where I could kill myself and you wouldn't care, IGNORE ME. You obviously care that someone's getting on your case, so don't pull this bull shit. Besides, most people who aren't friends don't care what happens to one another, moreso online. So you saying this? It just made me laugh. It was almost as funny as when you told me "I know who my friends are", acting like I'd give more than half a shit.

*tries to break the tension*

HEY READ MY SYNOPSIS ON MELTY BLOOD AND START READING IT!

And and Lyle Akiha is damn hot. But she's a twisted woman......making her hotter.

*tries to break the tension*

HEY READ MY SYNOPSIS ON MELTY BLOOD AND START READING IT!

And and Lyle Akiha is damn hot. But she's a twisted woman......making her hotter.

XD

Totally agree.

Twisted women are crazy awesome like that.

Is she that vamipre woman or whatever?

Is she that vamipre woman or whatever?

No her name is Arcueid. Akiha is Shiki's younger sister.(But she has some vampire blood as you can tell by her long claws and the blood on one of her hands. That and she can MELT YOUR FLESH)

Cool, cool... anyway, suzaku if you're gonna keep evading everything I'm saying to tell me you don't care, PM it to me. That way I can let it sit there and deal with you later. >_>

Most Improved Artist/Writer/whatever?

And then Most Improved Member, perhaps. Gone from hell to be around to a nice part of the community?

Edited by Zanryu

Oh also, Most Confrontational. I think I'm guaranteed a nomination for that!

If you couldn't tell, this was a joke. =X

Cool, cool... anyway, suzaku if you're gonna keep evading everything I'm saying to tell me you don't care, PM it to me. That way I can let it sit there and deal with you later. >_>

here

stop talking about me and l will stop talking bout you

here

stop talking about me and l will stop talking bout you

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I only talk about you when you get on my nerves. If you want me to stop talking about you, don't get on my nerves.

PM me if you wanna keep being a little shit.

Edited by Zanryu

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I only talk about you when you get on my nerves. If you want me to stop talking about you, don't get on my nerves.

PM me if you wanna keep being a little shit.

whatever nevermind just shut up

whatever nevermind just shut up

You obviously want to keep fighting if you keep telling ME to shut up. PM me and we'll keep at it, I don't care. Just stop bugging out in this topic, it'll get us in shit.

LYLE YOU PHAIL. I CHANGE MY SIG TO A HOT CHICK AND NOW YOU COPY ME!?

I say we have:

MOST UNORIGINAL.

I would win that! XD

Well, I've been wanting a new sig for a while. And I've wanted to use that pic.

You inspired me Masu.

*Cuddles Blair.*