Re-clasing

cocondo

Im new to the game and I want my chrom skill list to be:

Rightful kings

Aether

Luna

Aegis

Duel Strike+ or Duel Guard+ (Please tell me which is best)

So I want to know wh what the quickest way of going though paladin and great knight

Also what class should i end as

On a different note... If I change MU into a grandmaster from a tactician...once hes level 20 will i be able to second seal into any other advanced class(specifically sorcerer or sage)

If that's the skillset you want, the fastest way to get Chrom through those classes will be Lord -> Great Lord -> Great Knight -> Paladin, ending in Paladin. You can end in GK just as easily by swapping the order of Paladin and GK, but I think Paladin works better for Chrom. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong though.

And yes, advanced classes can Second Seal into any other advanced class within the character's class set once they hit 10, plus themselves once they hit 20. So Tactician -> Grandmaster -> Sage/Sorcerer/Whatever does work.

When it comes to Duel Strike+ or Duel Guard+, its a preference because both are good. I prefer Duel Strike+ because it adds more to an already more than likely attack percentage. Most duel attacks are in the 30's from the gitgo and at S support can be in the 90's. Duel Guard is usually under 10%, and with S support can be around the 30's with the skill. Like I said, it's what you prefer.

Difficulty is something that comes into effect when leveling up. If your playing normal, then buy reeking boxes because you get the bullions to make up for what you bought. You also get some stat boost items in some of the challenges. In hard, I recommend any of the spot pass units you can fight. As long as Chrom is using the Falchion, this will not cost you anything to play. You can still do the reeking boxes because if your like me, you have a ton of money to spare. Also, if your Chrom is strong enough to fight by himself, then let him solo. Have a pair unit to further increase Chroms stats. This will save you from having to buy weapons. My personal preference is to reclass Chrom to a Great Lord. Reclass Chrom to what you want, its your game.

When your avatar unit is at level 10 in the second class, he can reclass to any of the other classes.

Edited by PrinceLeaf