Best Sage

Best Sage  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think

• Lugh
    • Lilina
    • Hugh

I just used Hugh in one of my playthrough for the first time!

He is awesome, he capped magic, speed, defense (very surprised about that) and resistence. His skill and luck were pretty good as well.

I agree Hugh can be awesome.

Of course, after the price tag, to not come promoted makes me want to spit in his face. And frankly, to go through the game in either mode without Lugh is kind of a bold move, especially early on in HM. And with Ellen/Saul and Clarine, and maybe rei, with only 2 promo items before he comes around and most additional ones requiring purchase, this run on sentence is a mark against him.

It helps that his stats don't take *huge* hits if you pay for the cheapest Hugh, but he'd be worth a lot more as a Sage.

I just used Hugh in one of my playthrough for the first time!

He is awesome, he capped magic, speed, defense (very surprised about that) and resistence. His skill and luck were pretty good as well.

I only got him to like level 13 or 15 (cause I sucked and lost Miledy and couldnt beat the whole game), but congrats on how he truned out.

I agree Hugh can be awesome.

Of course, after the price tag, to not come promoted makes me want to spit in his face. And frankly, to go through the game in either mode without Lugh is kind of a bold move, especially early on in HM. And with Ellen/Saul and Clarine, and maybe rei, with only 2 promo items before he comes around and most additional ones requiring purchase, this run on sentence is a mark against him.

It helps that his stats don't take *huge* hits if you pay for the cheapest Hugh, but he'd be worth a lot more as a Sage.

Yeah, true.

I vote Lilina. I've used her in all of my playthroughs so far and she always turns out good for me probably because of Roy's support bonus. Yeah, her speed is low, but giving her a speed wing would be a good idea.

The other sages are good too though.

Lugh is named after an Irish god, which means he wins. Also he has great skill and speed, availability and supports.He's a demon with bolting. Lilina's huge magic is useful though, OHKO'ing most enemies with Thunder, though her other stats suffer a bit. Hugh has best defense and HP, but comes late and expensive.