EBA/OTO topic

Metal Rabbit

• 1 month later...

I didn't want to, but then I got stopped by the EBA demo while in Best Buy and somehow spent an hour playing it there. I had to buy it then.

I was not partial to Elite Beat Agents (and I would assume Ouendan and the relatively similar Ontamarama), but my experience with the game is limited to one rather short play session. I might consider the game as a fair gift. What would any member here predict the minimum age threshold for enjoying Elite Beat Agents to be?

I have never played StepMania but I have seen Dance Dance Revolution being played in an arcade a couple of times. Playing the game well appeared to be a difficult and worthy feat.

Ontamarama

Suuuuuuucks. Horrid music, and beats sometimes aren't even matching. And also nothing like Elite Beat or Ouendan--actually, more a of a mix between those and Daigasso! Band Brothers.

I enjoyed all three. My favorite of the sad chapters has to be the original Ouendan's, but out of all the games, Ouendan 2's Cell Phone Man one kicked ass.

I want the next one now. There's a brief homebrew version of the game with some songs, if anyone's interested in it.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
A little while ago, Elite Beat Agents 2 appeared on a release roster, can't recall if it's a Nintendo one or a retailer. Possibly, something new might be around the corner.

Hopefully their Wii project hasn't died out >.>

I saw that, and I peed myself. However, reading more threads about it, noone can really confirm whether or not that was JUST added recently or if they had it mixed up with Ouendan 2 and had it up there for a while.

Also: I'd apprectiate a guitaroo man for wii.

Edited by Adam