PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if Raven is considered a creeper for that post, then most of the forum. Me, Integ, Vincent, Jyo, Bal and Fox are all creepers too, so all of the admins and a majority of the staff! Heck, most of us have said more perverted things than that.

We're gonna need a lot of torches.

Edited by Tangerine

[spoiler=off-topic bullshit]i've seen raven make many... questionable comments before and i am guessing nightmarre's reaction was an extension of that. also, you're making it sound like raven was almost suspended and is being harrassed for being a creep. which... he isn't. nightmarre warned him not to be creepy, and then a bunch of people said "well he wasn't being that creepy tbh," and that was pretty much it. i don't know if nightmarre actually warned raven, but really, that's your problem.

but you know, i don't honestly give a shit.

Edited by fuccboi

SF has had its share of creepers in the past, and a couple of them are still around (and were correctly lambasted by the community until stopped), but this is seriously not worth the attention it's getting.

Hey, I wasn't lambasted by the community, you just told me to stop it and I did.

(At least I think I did).

Edited by SeverIan

I don't even remember you doing anything creepy lol.

There was this one time where I was like "man nightmare is so great" like I always used to be like and you were like "you should stop that" and I think you said it was a little creepy but i don't remember. So then I was like "ok." And I changed my ways from flattering night to trying to make night lol.

Uhhh I actually vaguely remember that, and I think Nightmare asked me to say that to you as a joke lol.....

edit: Yes I'm pretty sure it was an IM conversation, if you're the person we were talking about. It was like "that guy loves you", "you should tell him to stop being creepy","lol","lol"

All this time you've thought you were creeping on him. What a hard life! I think you put more thought into it than either of us did, considering I barely even remember it...

Edited by Tangerine

Uhhh I actually vaguely remember that, and I think Nightmare asked me to say that to you as a joke lol.....

All this time you've thought you were creeping on him. What a hard life!

lol. It's true, I've suffered so much from that comment. (<--Lie.)

We're gonna need a lot of torches.

i think I can oblige. *evil laugh*

Every community has creepy creepers doing their creepy creeper things, so it's not like SF is notable for it. anybody who gets the reference can have have an intangible cookie

If someone is deterred from posting without understanding the context of Raven's post then they should not be considering it in the first place. He didn't say or do anything offensive, his reply was no worse than Integ's, Esme's or Freohr's own. Freohr made a suggestive joke and Raven joked suggestively in response. Are we seriously this overly sensitive now, SF? SF has had its share of creepers in the past, and a couple of them are still around (and were correctly lambasted by the community until stopped), but this is seriously not worth the attention it's getting.

If you only read this discussion before reading the comments, you would expect that it went down like this:

but in actuality it's this

So I propose that instead of being mad at Raven for the dumbest reason in the world, we should be mad at him for lacking any deductive ability of his own.

Raven be shamed, for your imagination is weak and you have no reasoning.

I know. I was just teasing Freohr. She knew too.

She knew.

for some reason i thought you were bald

well more like picturing you as bald even after seeing your picture because i thought of you as that for so long.

Edited by DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

for some reason i thought you were bald

well more like picturing you as bald even after seeing your picture because i thought of you as that for so long.

ahaha

that's different!

i'm so terrible

but at least you're not a TRYHARD