PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I feel untalented. You played a concert?

Not to be super offensive, but talent is not 100% indicative of ability to play at concerts.

When I was in my school's band (I played bass, and apparently that's a thing Ontario bands had), I'm pretty sure I was only playing in concerts because there were only a couple bass players in our senior band (actually, when we did our big band performance, I think I was one of only two bassists we had).

That said, I'm sure Ciarre's actually talented, and that the concert went well.

All Stand for His Honor's Entrance.

You know, me and blackops live on opposite sides of the USA, but when we friended on facebook we discovered we had a mutual friend who moved from my side to his. I think blackops had around 600 friends at that time, and I had around 200? We jumped into a haystack and found a needle.

i'd jump with you into a haystack anytime to find a needle, if you know what i mean

on the subject of celebs though, i'm clearly SF's Charlie Sheen

not because i have outrageous sexual habits (maybe just a little,) but because i'm winning

like literally all the time

110% win ratio just stomping mad nerds nahmean

awwwww shit, it's my nigga blackops

LET'S YEAR BEAST BRAWL AND WIN SKINS MY NIGGA

Is the first image black-blue and the second gold-white. Or are they gold-white and black-blue all along.

i just saw the yt video explaining it. it didn't explain why i saw the dress as blue&gold though. ciarre's second image looks to be in snow though, so we definitely see it as blue&black :|

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

i'd jump with you into a haystack anytime to find a needle, if you know what i mean

on the subject of celebs though, i'm clearly SF's Charlie Sheen

not because i have outrageous sexual habits (maybe just a little,) but because i'm winning

like literally all the time

110% win ratio just stomping mad nerds nahmean

you haven't been the star of Two and a Half Men so you're already better than Charlie Sheen

Is the first image black-blue and the second gold-white. Or are they gold-white and black-blue all along.

why would you do this

sf was pure and innocent, now it's infected thanks to you