Your Favorite Class In Awakening?

Carter

Both types of DFs, with Heroes in 3rd (Dark Flier > Dread Fighter, though).

Also this for all FEs:

Anything that can fly

I'm an aviation nut

although I personally am not finding Wyvern Lords as cool in FE13 as they were in previous games.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bow Knight, Dread Fighter, Assassin, Paladin, and Tactician.

Those are my favorites aesthetically, except for female Paladins because the battle panties are disgusting.

General just so happens to be my favorite class in Awakening, and in Fire Emblem overall.

Great Knights, Wyvern Lords, Sages, Falcon Knights, Manaketes and Heroes are cool too.

Tricksters are awesome, I love them. So are battle monks/clerics, but less so. I love Dancers, but... I dunno, giving them swords makes them feel too... Un-dancer-y.

I would love Griffon Knights if there was anyone who actually was one.

I actually love how dancers can now use swords.

It would always bother me, since my dancers were so weak & underleveled in the GBA games.

My priority goes like this:

Falcon Knight > Wyvern Lord > Hero > Swordmaster > Assassin(MU is a Dark Flier)

I usually keep Say'ri, Lon'qu and Yen'fay as Swordmasters though. And pretty much everyone else is benched.

Manaketes. I mean, dear lord they are awesome. Firstly, they always have 1-2 range. Second, while they have poor base stats, their dragon stones make up for it. On top of that, they have insane growths. By level 30 they are some of the units on your team, even without promotion bonuses.

And then when they reach level 30, what should you do? Should you declass your dragon to say, dark knight? Screw that! Who needs skills when you can second seal your way to a dragon of the same strength but with a total level of only 16? She'll grow faster then a tactician with paragon.

And to top it all off, the dragonstone+.

"Robin, the enemies vastly outnumber us, the only escape is fortified with generals and great knights, sages are placed all around us atop walls, and dark fliers are headed in from the south! Can you come up with a plan?"

"let's see, this'll be tough. We'll need to start by eliminating those mages while staying out of the range of-"

"RAWR IMMA DRAGON!"

"NOWI WHAT ARE YOU-"

"All done :D"

Bride and Grandmaster > Assassin > Swordmaster > Anything else that uses a bow > Dark Flier > Anything else that uses magic > All other classes but Cleric and Troubador > Cleric and Troubador(Because they can't attack and are a pain for me to level up)