Inigo is the most attractive guy

Camilla

Voted Lon'qu, Stahl, and Inigo. I hope Inigo wins to make up for Frederick not making the top five! I forever love Freddy Bear the most though. :3

I didn't even get a chance to vote in the first poll I would have voted for Frederick too, don't know if it would have helped much though.

Well I voted for Gaius, Lon'qu & Inigo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even get a chance to vote in the first poll I would have voted for Frederick too, don't know if it would have helped much though.

Well I voted for Gaius, Lon'qu & Inigo

Dang it, actually, if you had, he would've tied for fifth. :(

Awww, I'm pretty sure we've agreed on things more than just once... :(

But yeah, they have the most attractive voices I've heard, and they're easy on the eyes too. But alas, my heart belongs to Chrom...

Edited by Silver Lightning

Have to go with Lon'qu. Just Lon'qu.

I don't really find Gaius that attractive, I mean he is good-looking, but he's probably one of the least attractive of the cast imo.

Inigo is Good Looking, but I'm not overly fond of his hair if he got Olivia's default pink i'd have chose him in a heartbeat.

Lon'qu is (imo) the most attractive overall, out of the three (wish i had seen this when it first started, 'cause Freddy-Bear is my #1), I love his looks, his personality has grown on me a lot, and his voice. So yeah, has to be Lon'qu.

Come on, Inigo! :D

Lon'qu, you're a hottie too, but I find Inigo to be a bit more so, sorry. xP

Despite that Frederick was booted from round 1, Inigo may make up for that. ^^

AHHHH, I DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR!!!!! THEY'RE BOTH SO ATTRACTIVE, I CAN'T CHOOSE!!!!!! DX

....no seriously, I really can't choose..... D:

Both are my favorite units within each generation so, I'm with you on that

If I'm completely honest:

1. I don't put very much thought into which guy is the most attractive since I'm attracted to women. I still vote in various male polls; I'm just more interested in the women ones.

2. I vote against Inigo because I have a feeling that some women are into him because they like to think of him as a dancer - something I don't.