Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

Yes ma'am, but I may need some backup. Is anyone brave enough to venture out with me, on this perilous jouney?

And I said "CLASSIFIEDS", meaning the secret newspapers! I've read ALL the gossip, tabloids, and all that junk! Lucina is actually a man. She said so on Good Day New York.

I'll let that one slide

TomiDusk's vigilantes are now recruiting. Taking on all able warriors to help us in the worlds hour of need against the RNG Goddess and her minions. It is beneficial if you can bring plungers

And OHH. Gossip is fun. Never knew that!.. Oh wait that means my Inigo is homosexual, and has lied to everyone! I'll have to read more secret newspapers

Don't be cray-cray.

However, I'd be delighted to lend you moral support!

Are you daft?

Any support is beneficial!

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no I'm not daft.

Where would you read such things? Tomichael, you are feeding the right people the wrong information. Stop.

Good luck on your journey! I'll pack some veggies for you guys. You gotta stay healthy!

Dusko used Brave_Bow_FE13_Icon.png on Anna-FE3.gif. 8x2=16 damage

... These things are too strong, we need additional support!

Good luck on your journey! I'll pack some veggies for you guys. You gotta stay healthy!

Thanks Carter! Say, being the topic starter and effectively helping the Shepherds, care to join us as a tactician? We could use someone of your skill!

Tomichael attacks 116px-Anna_FE10.png. SHE DIES.

The plunger is too powerful!

Edited by DodgeDusk

That's all we can do. Run. Run and never look back. We need to find the closest thing to a safe spot, heal our wounded and think of a tactical strategy to stop the Anna-vasion

You go, I'll catch up *picks up Tomichael and follows, casting a light rune to slow the Anna-vasion down*

I knew those sparkly tiles surrounding us would prove to be an blessing and not a curse... Huh, what did I step on? Dusko found a Nosferatu_FE13_Icon.png Nosferatu

Unfortunately I'm a sniper and cannot use the Ragnell. I think Tomichael was a paladin. He could use the Ragnell

You used the Book of Naga earlier correct? Maybe you should use this Nosferatu spell

It seems Alvitazi has joined the vigilantes... and well equipped I see. This should prove advantageous

Edited by DodgeDusk

You used the Book of Naga earlier correct? Maybe you should use this Nosferatu spell

Yeah. Me is Sage with Shadowgift.

*Heals Tomichael with Recover*. We'd best hide out in the shadows. Those Annas will never see us coming.

*eating popcorn as she watches*

You were too late. Our 2-man and 1-woman army already left.

And by the way, I'm dead.

*Uses Aum staff from Shadow Dragon to resurrect* Aum's broken now. Might be able to find another.

(Carter, Recover can't bring back the dead. Aum can, though~)

Edited by Kat

And by the way, I'm dead.

... *sniff* We must defeat these Annas, WE MUST

Who else can use the Ragnell? Alvitazi perhaps?

I'm willing to change into a Bow Knight if nobody else wants to wield that awesome sword

Ugh, so many people makes thinking of strategies difficult...

*passes Ragnell to Tomichael*

Oh no, they broke though my light rune with reinforcements. Quickly, armoured soldiers to the front, mages and bow users to the rear. EVERYONE, MOVE!