Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

Not only that, but I feel like Miriel is meant to be a Sage, not Dark Knight.

I prefer Sage as her final class, but, like I said, I put her through Dark Knight for slightly higher chance at defense. ...At least, she seems to get defense for me more in that class.

I suppose she could go War Cleric for defense and Renewal... but her strength sucks almost as much as Maribelle's...

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Miriel has a unique costume for Sage. I don't really know about Dark Knight though.

It's... unique in the sense that she keeps the hat... that clips into the collar...

Well, I can hold down on the D-Pad while holding A, and that'll just skim through the dialogue without "skipping" it entirely.

I don't know if I can remove the dialogue, completely without skipping, though.

I actually have NO idea what happened to her...

I guess she had a "growth spurt"? After peeking into Kjelle's paralogue.. her rating is "115".

Wow.. I guess that's what she gets from an "Aptitude Donnel" and "Jeigan Sully".

her rating is "115".

Wow.. I guess that's what she gets from an "Aptitude Donnel" and "Jeigan Sully".

Oh my it's the zombie apocalypse absolutely nobody here is going to get that why did I even

I'm intrigued by that rating. Are you going to use her? I've never seen anybody use her and I personally haven't outside supportbot role. Would be interesting

I think I'll just do a few more chapters, and then children paralogues. I want to make sure the children don't have a terrible start.

Poor Lucina. She has auto-recruitment.

There's not much you can do about it.

Mini announcement.

I probably won't be recording the DLC anymore, I'll still do it, though.

I just think it's not as important as the main story, so I don't need it. I'm up to Lost Bloodlines 1, just finished Champions of Yore 3.