so i recently whitelisted this site from adblock+...

....eat it.

It might sound strange, but every once in a while I have a dream in which I suddenly want to eat CDs, then eat them and in the end they're really tasty. Every time I wake from those dreams, I wonder if they really taste good IRL. Of course, after some time I realize how that's stupid. Still, I have that dream every couple of months or so, and every time I wake from them the same thing happens.

Edited by Nobody

It might sound strange, but every once in a while I have a dream in which I suddenly want to eat CDs, then eat them and in the end they're really tasty. Every time I wake from those dreams, I wonder if they really taste good IRL. Of course, after some time I realize how that's stupid. Still, I have that dream every couple of months or so, and every time I wake from them the same thing happens.

That sounds fun.

and now avenged sevenfold is trying to get me to buy their album. but i really want to steal it. what do i do?

didn't their last album come out like 2 years ago? O_o

Get professional help, because we on Serenes Forest aren't qualified to--wait. WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO INTERNET ADVERTISEMENTS?!

looooool clipsy

i am not a bad person s--

fufufu

Avenged Sevenfold always reminds me of this video.

A7x is decent. The lead singer hasn't sung like that in years though haha.

blacklist SF again

but jyo wants money

didn't their last album come out like 2 years ago? O_o

hail to the king came out on the 27th for the states. but yeah nightmare was way back in 2010 haha.

the band improved a lot when matt shadows became a D-minor tenor singer.

Yes. Yes it did. Also, they improved a bunch musically. Their first two albums make my ears bleed. And I've really tried to like those two albums.

Hail to the King is not as good as their self-titled album, unfortunately. They were supposed to draw inspiration from the greats like Sabbath, Maiden, etc., but with their own twist. The beginning of Shepherd of Fire is an homage to Black Sabbath's "Black Sabbath" on the album Black Sabbath (the rain, thunder, and church bells). Sounds good.

My issue with the band itself is that they play too fast. I know speed isn't actually inversely proportional to how much "heart" you put in your music, but I feel like it is, you know? Like, I just get more from BB King than I do Metallica or Megadeth. I really like A7x's slower songs.

Oh god this was not supposed to be a discussion about the band what am i doing

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Yes. Yes it did. Also, they improved a bunch musically. Their first two albums make my ears bleed. And I've really tried to like those two albums.

Hail to the King is not as good as their self-titled album, unfortunately. They were supposed to draw inspiration from the greats like Sabbath, Maiden, etc., but with their own twist. The beginning of Shepherd of Fire is an homage to Black Sabbath's "Black Sabbath" on the album Black Sabbath (the rain, thunder, and church bells). Sounds good.

My issue with the band itself is that they play too fast. I know speed isn't actually inversely proportional to how much "heart" you put in your music, but I feel like it is, you know? Like, I just get more from BB King than I do Metallica or Megadeth. I really like A7x's slower songs.

Oh god this was not supposed to be a discussion about the band what am i doing

album 1 had to end the rapture, and album 2 had chapter 4

did you hear diamonds in the rough? it was an album of their rejected songs for their self titled album, but it was my favorite album of all interestingly enough...

as for that last part, i really do go for a7x for their powerful songs, but they do have their more heartfelt songs like tension.

album 1 had to end the rapture, and album 2 had chapter 4

did you hear diamonds in the rough? it was an album of their rejected songs for their self titled album, but it was my favorite album of all interestingly enough...

as for that last part, i really do go for a7x for their powerful songs, but they do have their more heartfelt songs like tension.

No, I have not. I'm giving it a listen now, though, haha. Just finished Tension and I liked it.

I can definitely appreciate fast-paced music, Maiden is one of my top 5 bands of all time, it's just that it's more difficult for me to.

@ people saying use adblock

Turning adblock off on SF helps fund server & forum upgrades as well as pay for features used on the forum (the IP chat, for example, costs money to keep running). Ad revenue allows us to avoid needing to ask for donations, and we definitely need that money to keep the site and forum going. Dealing with ads is a small and harmless price to pay to support the site :P:.

You're more than welcome to block ads if they bother you, just saying there is a pretty darn good reason that someone might not want to!

but jyo wants money

also this

Edited by Tangerine

@ people saying use adblock

Turning adblock off on SF helps fund server & forum upgrades as well as pay for features used on the forum (the IP chat, for example, costs money to keep running). Ad revenue allows us to avoid needing to ask for donations, and we definitely need that money to keep the site and forum going. Dealing with ads is a small and harmless price to pay to support the site :P:.

You're more than welcome to block ads if they bother you, just saying there is a pretty darn good reason that someone might not want to!

also this

OBEY THE FRUIT OR PERISH