Tables for rate of support gain?

SkyknightXi

The table on the main site only lists the support gains for Chrom's potential wives. Thing is, I want to see if there are other supports (whether M-F, M-M, or F-F) that advance as quickly as Chrom*Sumia. Mostly me trying to get a sense of where the canon/basal/psyche-ideal/whatever-term-you-prefer pairings might be hiding (I'm more interested in happy couples than super-powerful progeny).

Although looking at the potential romantic supports for Chrom and Sumia, I do get the feeling that Frederick, Gaius, and Henry are "supposed" to be divvied up in some order among Sully, Maribelle, and Olivia, at least for purposes of what Intelligent will do when they need to cut branches for another game in this particular setting.

From what I've gathered:

The vast majority of Romantic Supports outside of Chrom are all 36-36-45-45.

Stahl/Sully is 27-36-45-45.

-haven't noted any other fast ones-

The rest of the pairs are a bit more unknown:

Most Friendship pairs are 27-45-63

Except MaMU/Chrom which is 36-45-63

Father-Child is 0-45-81

Mother-Child is 0-45-54

Sibling is 0-45-81

From what I've gathered:

The vast majority of Romantic Supports outside of Chrom are all 36-36-45-45.

Stahl/Sully is 27-36-45-45.

-haven't noted any other fast ones-

The rest of the pairs are a bit more unknown:

Most Friendship pairs are 27-45-63

Except MaMU/Chrom which is 36-45-63

Father-Child is 0-45-81

Mother-Child is 0-45-54

Sibling is 0-45-81

Hmm... I think most parent-child are 0-36-X, not 0-45-X, and likely siblings are as well (it takes one battle + one event or SoT to get the support typically), otherwise, I think these are generally correct.

Also I saw the topic title and thought, "How did he know I'm in favour of rate of support gain?"

All of FeMorgan's sibling supports take 4 seeds for C->B and 9 for B->A. So that's 0-36-81. Same goes for her variable mother supports. And same thing for all of MaMU's variable child supports. ...But other than that I dunno. [/useless]

{looks at the Sully/Stahl bit} I notice it's only the C portion that's sped up. So I'll tally that as NOT meaning that Intelligent's pruning would necessarily entail Sully marrying Stahl (even if their married ending phrase is the ONLY one that isn't an adjustment of the male's solo ending phrase. Well, besides anything involving Kellam the Difficult-to-Find).

With regard to the three trefoils I mentioned above, I'm thinking Gaius*Maribelle might make the most sense, if only because I can see Brady picking up comfort with anti-etiquette from Gaius, but not from Frederick or Henry. Now I just have to figure out who of Inigo and Kjelle can be argued to have a psyche closer to Henry's...