Children's Ages

Carter

Her attitude is what makes me think she's younger. Feel people older than 16 act so childish. She reminds me of my sister (who's 15)

My thing is that it's a career rebellion (since she's a mercenary while her mom is pegasus knight). She feels like she is really acting in response to the way her mother.

In college, there are more than enough "Severas."

Lucina-20

Owain-17

Inigo-17

Brady-18

Kjelle-19

Cynthia-17

Severa-17

Gerome-18

Morgan-15 or 16

Yarne-16

Laurent- Pre. Time Skip-18 After-21

Noire-17

Nah:Hahaahahahahahahahaahahahah

It more depends on who the parent is. I doubt every father is gonna want a baby at the same time as another with the mother. Adds to the Headcanonness of the game. Then you have to think that some of the mothers were already pregnant.

I feel like these are the NoA would give them since they prefer older characters. Good estimates for age.

I have a question. Is it established when most of the children arrive (besides Laurent and Morgan)? Do they arrive at the same time as Lucina but just all in different places and chill for two years? Or do they arrive approximately before you meet them in their chapters.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. Is it established when most of the children arrive (besides Laurent and Morgan)? Do they arrive at the same time as Lucina but just all in different places and chill for two years? Or do they arrive approximately before you meet them in their chapters.

It looks that Laurent is the only one who say how much time he has in the actual timeline... But Inigo say that he used to have trouble for sleeping after arriving, so it sounds like if he already has long time in the actual timeline, and Kjelle were training with her Master, so it looks that she had some time too

And... I have the idea (or headcanon) that Gerome has only some days in the actual timeline when you find him, because he say that he only comeback in time to release Minerva, and I don't think that he spend two years and never released her in all that time

My thing is that it's a career rebellion (since she's a mercenary while her mom is pegasus knight). She feels like she is really acting in response to the way her mother.

In college, there are more than enough "Severas."

I feel like these are the NoA would give them since they prefer older characters. Good estimates for age.

You see when Lucina arrives, Owain is speculation, Inigo must have been there for a while, Brady also because the villagers somewhat know him, Kjelle too, Cynthia is speculation, Severa might have been there for a couple of months, Gerome is what SniperGYS said, Morgan just got there, Yarne for a couple of months, Laurent well 5 Years, Noire just got the a few days ago, and Nah did also. My thoughts.

It looks that Laurent is the only one who say how much time he has in the actual timeline... But Inigo say that he used to have trouble for sleeping after arriving, so it sounds like if he already has long time in the actual timeline, and Kjelle were training with her Master, so it looks that she had some time too

And... I have the idea (or headcanon) that Gerome has only some days in the actual timeline when you find him, because he say that he only comeback in time to release Minerva, and I don't think that he spend two years and never released her in all that time

Nicely put.

As long as everybody thinks Morgan is the youngest, right?

Well yeah unless you want to say her Brother/Sister are younger than her. If she's an only child then she can be what you want her to be.

You see when Lucina arrives, Owain is speculation, Inigo must have been there for a while, Brady also because the villagers somewhat know him, Kjelle too, Cynthia is speculation, Severa might have been there for a couple of months, Gerome is what SniperGYS said, Morgan just got there, Yarne for a couple of months, Laurent well 5 Years, Noire just got the a few days ago, and Nah did also. My thoughts.

Nicely put.

Thanks. It doesn't seem like it would change any of their ages, but all this is good to know.

Morgan looks the youngest and is younger than any of their potential brothers and sisters.

I always thought Lucina was.. maybe 13 or 14..

So just how high or just not thinking were you when you posted this sentence?

EDIT:

C'mon, Lucina's obviously the oldest, disregarding time travel arrivals, due to being born before the others.

Edited by Ƶerker

EDIT:

C'mon, Lucina's obviously the oldest, disregarding time travel arrivals, due to being born before the others.

SORRY, GEEZ.

Everyone just looked young to me.. I withdraw my comment..

She obviously must be older...

How about 17 - 18?

EDIT:

No need to be so rude.

The whole Lucina is the oldest relies on the fact that the timeline doesn't shift key events. However, if we were to subscribe to a butterfly timeline, then all the births in the second timeline might be in a different order. So Lucina going back in time may have affected all their births and made her go to the very back. Her birth is the only one with a solidified time.

Lucina being 14 or 15 would work with when you meet her, and it lines up with other Fire Emblem protagonists. I don't think Lucina is older 18 due to the fact that it just isn't generally the age of FE lords. Especially since she is a daughter lord.

Birthdays:
Lucina - April 20th

Owain - July 15th
Inigo - August 7th

Brady - February 22nd

Kjelle -September 29th

Cynthia - May 14th

Severa: January 21st

Gerome - September 1st

Morgan - May 5th

Yarne - March 14th
Laurent - April 25th
Noire - October 7th

Nah - March 29th

I'm posting this all based on appearances and not paying attention to any of the supports because I'm honestly too lazy to look them all up/remember who said that they're around the same age. And I guess 'around the same age' can also be like within a 2-3 year gap....if you stretch it a little. Also note that I'm terrible with age based on appearance so I don't even know why I'm posting this in the first place. Go figure.

Lucina- 21

Owain- 19

Inigo- 19

Brady- 19

Kjelle- 19

Cynthia- 17

Severa- 19

Gerome- 22

Morgan- 16

Yarne- ???

Laurent- 19

Noire- 18

Nah- ???

Yarne to me looks like he's in his mid-late twenties while Nah looks like she's in her early-mid teens, but I suppose that's just because they're not fully human. I know that people (and characters) can look younger/older than they actually are, but that's just what I think they look like.

I also prefer older characters in JRPGs, and so they all might be a little older than what you all might be expecting. I feel like JRPGs tend to make characters younger than they look. Like, I could have sworn Chrom was like 24 or 25 but the artbook revealed he was around 18 (after calculations with Emmeryn's age and reign and stuff) and I just about like spit out my drink. I tend to think that teenagers are really young to be fighting in an army (lookin at u, Ricken and Donnel) and that people in their 20's are still really young. 30's are also still young, and you start to become older once you hit your late 30's or early 40's. And this is me talking, and I'm a teenager!

Too many times I've seen 20-somethings or 30-somethings in JRPGs complain that they're an old coot, but they should be reaching/at the peak of their lives? I mean, if you look at professional athletes, most of them are around that age so I would assume that that's the time when the human body is at peak physical condition.

For the maturity argument- I've met a lot of people a lot more immature and a lot older than Severa. While she is brattish and spoiled, I honestly think that she has more to her personality than that. Her official art also makes her look around 18-19. To me at least.

Edited by Pieloswine

They are all between the ages of 18-21 just as dictated by the law of young people ages in video games.

that's not necessarily the law of young people in Fire Emblem games. In Fire Emblem games, heroes tend to be young.

How old are the rest of the FE protagonists?

Marth's 16 when his adventure first starts. Hector and Eliwood are I believe 17 during the main campaign, while Lyn is 19 (16 in the Japanese version. Other ages might vary between regions but that's the only one I know). Chrom is 18 during the first half. Roy is 15. That's all I remember

Marth's 16 when his adventure first starts. Hector and Eliwood are I believe 17 during the main campaign, while Lyn is 19 (16 in the Japanese version. Other ages might vary between regions but that's the only one I know). Chrom is 18 during the first half. Roy is 15. That's all I remember

Damn. They're all a lot younger than I thought they were. Except for maybe Roy, Roy looks pretty young. I guess that issue's kind of like exacerbated in Shadow Dragon, since Prologue!Marth looks like 14 but Regular!Marth looks like 20. And then New Mystery!Marth looks in between those two ages...

I guess if those are the precursors to Awakening, I can see how Chrom would be 18. I still don't think he looks like a teenager, though :I

When is that explained? From the LP I've watched and what I've read there's no confirmation of her age. Not saying you're wrong, merely curious

I think that's based off on in-game knowledge/timeline issues? Could be wrong, of course. But we know Michaiah was a young girl around the time of the burning of Serenes Forest, right?

I think that's based off on in-game knowledge/timeline issues? Could be wrong, of course. But we know Michaiah was a young girl around the time of the burning of Serenes Forest, right?

Possibly. My memory of the Tellius series is pretty hazy anyway. I need PoR someday

When is that explained? From the LP I've watched and what I've read there's no confirmation of her age. Not saying you're wrong, merely curious

It's estimate. She saw the Serenes Forest (site plug!) massacre, so she had to be 1 to 3 at the time. That takes place 20 years before PoR and plus three years for RD. So most people guess she is in her mid twenties.

It's estimate. She saw the Serenes Forest (site plug!) massacre, so she had to be 1 to 3 at the time. That takes place 20 years before PoR and plus three years for RD. So most people guess she is in her mid twenties.

I see. None of that ever crossed my mind. That's pretty cool. Was gonna say she doesn't look that old, but then I remembered she's branded iirc ( I think they physically age slower?) so yeah. Cheers anyway

Edited by DodgeDusk

I see. None of that ever crossed my mind. That's pretty cool. Was gonna say she doesn't look that old, but then I remembered she's branded iirc ( I think they physically age slower?) so yeah. Cheers anyway

you should also factor in the FE age factor, where evidently no one looks their age, as evident by this thread.