My life is complete

Samias

He basically got me to fall in love with RPGs with his Epic Center articles in Nintendo Power back in the day. He's like my super childhood idol. When we signed each other's books we basically talked favourite FE characters. His favs from Awakening are Gregor and Gaius, while I mentioned how much I loved Gaius too and I liked how some of the dumb sexist stuff got axed such as Cordelia being a flatty (we just came out of a panel on sexist culture in games). I have a picture but it's on my fiancée's phone so I'll have to bug him for it.

He basically got me to fall in love with RPGs with his Epic Center articles in Nintendo Power back in the day. He's like my super childhood idol. When we signed each other's books we basically talked favourite FE characters. His favs from Awakening are Gregor and Gaius, while I mentioned how much I loved Gaius too and I liked how some of the dumb sexist stuff got axed such as Cordelia being a flatty (we just came out of a panel on sexist culture in games). I have a picture but it's on my fiancée's phone so I'll have to bug him for it.

One more person saying that's awesome.

Oh hey! Congrats Samias! xD

I'd love to get into making video games too... And you took animation as well right? Amazingly enough, I'm going back to school for an 8 month game course too! What school are you planning to attend? o u o
Also, I loved Hotel Dusk. I thought it had a reallyyyy great localization (I'm still really sad that Cing's gone but that's life...)

Hey Samias can you kindly direct me to the area in your brain where you keep your drawing skills at

Because I'm going to need to carve it out and superglue it to mine kthx

Beats me. Sometimes it likes to hide.

Oh hey! Congrats Samias! xD

I'd love to get into making video games too... And you took animation as well right? Amazingly enough, I'm going back to school for an 8 month game course too! What school are you planning to attend? o u o

Also, I loved Hotel Dusk. I thought it had a reallyyyy great localization (I'm still really sad that Cing's gone but that's life...)

I'm still going to Capilano U. It's short, it's sweet, the teachers are great, the equipment is great, I got some sweet friends, and plus I'll get to keep my workhorse computer with some pretty extreme specs and software at the end of the year.

I'm still going to Capilano U. It's short, it's sweet, the teachers are great, the equipment is great, I got some sweet friends

Oh! I heard pretty nice things about Capilano U as well. Sounds like a really nice place to study o:

I'll be going to Seneca, but to be honest, I didn't do much research on schools... The thought of going abroad to study is really intimidating, but Canada seems like a very nice place so I'm kind of excited too xD