Once upon a time...

Comet

There was this asshole moth who kept landing on me while I was trying to sleep. The little bastard paid the price. AND I KNEW THAT SOUND WASN'T THE CEILING FAN OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS.

Fun fact if a moth gets withing two miles of my current place of residence I 360 noscope those motherfuckers

moths are only marginally higher than spiders when it comes to worthiness to live

But spiders are cool when they bite me I get superpowers, aka the power to have large red welts on my skin.

i know i'm weird but i never kill insects.

several times this summer break, i've had a few flies annoyingly fly around me and land on me and what have you, and although i get frustrated, i don't kill the fella. i can remember the last time i killed a spider--many months ago.

it's not in me to kill, guys. it ain't.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

You are a wretched little Pichu and you will never attain the happiness level needed to evolve

LOOK AT HOW CUTE THIS GUY IS. Moths are pretty neat though. Insects in general are...!

Except roaches. They can jump in a fire for all I care.

Yes they are all so adorable <3

seconded on roaches, ugh.

i know i'm weird but i never kill insects.

several times this summer break, i've had a few flies annoyingly fly around me and land on me and what have you, and although i get frustrated, i don't kill the fella. i can remember the last time i killed a spider--many months ago.

it's not in me to kill, guys. it ain't.

Me too sorta. Except for when I used to kill insects with too much love. I remember one time I caught a mommy to be spider thinking she'd be safer if I kept her under my protection but then she died and the egg sac never hatched. And the cycle repeated itself: I'd capture them, put them in a container, try to feed them, then they'd die. I'm a monster ;-;

I can't even kill roaches

Unless they fly, then it's on because those things are not God's creatures and thus should not exist

You are a wretched little Pichu and you will never attain the happiness level needed to evolve

But I am very happy now. :P that can be fixed with hacking anyway Honestly, I was tired when making this and wouldn't have killed under any other circumstance (it had an eternity to get out of my room too).

Edited by Comet

But spiders are cool when they bite me I get superpowers, aka the power to have large red welts on my skin.

Spider-sympathizers shall face the same fate as the spider menace

why would you hurt god's creatures? :<

Spiders are proof that god hates us

I bet the snake in the garden of Eden was actually a spider and they suck at translation

Spider-sympathizers shall face the same fate as the spider menace

Sounds pretty good, I didn't know I was gonna be in on sucking you dry of blood in our web of deception.

EDIT: FUCK, I'm supposed to be static shock, not spiderman...

Edited by Static Shock

Sounds pretty good, I didn't know I was gonna be in on sucking you dry of blood in our web of deception.

EDIT: FUCK, I'm supposed to be static shock, not spiderman...

Pretty sure a bang baby from the milestone comics had some spider related power.

you have no soul

I lost it after a spider consumed it :S

I catch them and put them in my tarantula's tank.

On one hand you're cool for killing moths because they're like nature's Paris Hilton but on the other hand you're aiding and abetting a crime against humanity so you might wanna talk to the UN about not committing crimes against the Geneva Conventions or something

Edited by Esau of Isaac