Hello, indeed.

Aurath8

Hi.

I've lurked here for a month or two now, finally joining today. I've only been a Fire Emblem fan for 1 1/2 years, as I was one of the Ambassador Program crowd. I take far, far too long to play games and Fire Emblem takes the cake. I can easily stretch 40 hour games into 70 hour epics just via the main campaign. The fact that Fire Emblem still keeps me glued to the screen after all that time is what drew me to the series along with its large, yet well developed cast.

Still in school, doing fabulously but constantly worried that I'll get out of school and not know simple things like how to operate a washing machine. Oh how my parents spoil me so.

Looking forward to sitting on the sidelines, watching the chaos evolve, while occasionally chipping in myself.

Welcome to the forest! Lurking here can be really fun~. ^^

Still in school, doing fabulously but constantly worried that I'll get out of school and not know simple things like how to operate a washing machine. Oh how my parents spoil me so.

Oh my goodness, same here. XD

Welcome to the forest! Lurking here can be really fun~. ^^

Definitely. I don't think I'll ever get tired of Anacybele accidentally offending people.

Oh my goodness, same here. XD

First world problems to the max. At this rate I'm going to have a quarter-life crisis once I graduate.

Hey there.

Willkommen in den Wald!

Google Translate don't fail me now.