Do anime characters have super hearing abiliities?

Junkhead

Some animes I've watched had characters be at a pretty significant distance (like say, up a cliff) and yet they can speak so calmly without having to raise their voice and are still heard.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sometimes it doesn't make sense. Like sometimes, characters will speak to others when by all rights the other should not possibly be able to hear. It happens in a lot of mech anime where for example the pilot of a Gundam or something will yell out "What are you doing?!" or something like that and the bad guy will be like "I'm blah blah blah muahaha!"

Yeah, sometimes it doesn't make sense. Like sometimes, characters will speak to others when by all rights the other should not possibly be able to hear. It happens in a lot of mech anime where for example the pilot of a Gundam or something will yell out "What are you doing?!" or something like that and the bad guy will be like "I'm blah blah blah muahaha!"

They got radios and walky talkies.

They got radios and walky talkies.

You beat me to that! Dang it :P

Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors [video games I know but they do this too] PLAN ACROSS entire battlefields and somehow are heard by the people they want to be heard by :P.

Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors [video games I know but they do this too] PLAN ACROSS entire battlefields and somehow are heard by the people they want to be heard by :P.

And then also sometimes discuss plans and stuff they don't want enemies to know about...and they manage to keep it quiet somehow.

And then also sometimes discuss plans and stuff they don't want enemies to know about...and they manage to keep it quiet somehow.

Yep! I'm guessing they just have "Team only" chats like some online games do

And sometimes the enemy shouts their entire plan across the battlefield to you. Genius.

About logic in anime.

It shouldn't take long.

I don't have many things come up from the top of my mind, but one of the other things that do come to mind:

How some anime girls appear average/flat-chested when they're wearing close, and when they're in bikini they automatically get D-Cups.

And sometimes the enemy shouts their entire plan across the battlefield to you. Genius.

Fucking genius.

>How some anime girls appear average/flat-chested when they're wearing close, and when they're in bikini they automatically get D-Cups.

sports bras are a thing

also clothes can just hang down straight from boobs if they're not that form fitting so it makes your boobs look smaller even if they're big. it depends on the clothes you wear, and bikinis are no exception

How some anime girls appear average/flat-chested when they're wearing close, and when they're in bikini they automatically get D-Cups.

sports bras are a thing

also clothes can just hang down straight from boobs if they're not that form fitting so it makes your boobs look smaller even if they're big. it depends on the clothes you wear, and bikinis are no exception

Yeah, and when clothes in anime are form-fitting enough that you can easily make out the size and shape, this is usually just stealth fanservice and not very realistic. I'd tell you to compare anime girls to real girls for comparison, but then I'd be telling you to walk around staring at girls' chests, and that's probably not a good idea.