John McCain

Serene

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....that's funny and all, but what does that have to do with how he'll do as a president?

I mean, there's probably that kinda stuff on Obama as well.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Well....that's funny and all, but what does that have to do with how he'll do as a president?

It does prove he's senile. I hate the thought of having a really old guy as a prez because they might croak anyday.

I don't care for the election, hell I won't care even if Nader wins. I'm just pointing this out for fun

Also McCain has been bashing on Obama saying that he's an elitest, when McCain has 7 houses. Worth 13 million all together

I don't care for the election, hell I won't care even if Nader wins. I'm just pointing this out for fun

Also McCain has been bashing on Obama saying that he's an elitest, when McCain has 7 houses. Worth 13 million all together

8 houses if he wins the Election.

Even though I'm not american... VOTE FOR OBAMA!!! Or else John McCain will continue the stupid war. Don't forget about the environment that Obama is trying to help (the end of the world will come later and there will be more time for the japanese to make more FE games). And if the war continues they will eventually need to force guys to go into the army and etc. I doubt anybody cares but I feel like saying this.

Even though I'm not american... VOTE FOR OBAMA!!! Or else John McCain will continue the stupid war. Don't forget about the environment that Obama is trying to help (the end of the world will come later and there will be more time for the japanese to make more FE games). And if the war continues they will eventually need to force guys to go into the army and etc. I doubt anybody cares but I feel like saying this.

I'm for Obama too, but he can't get us out of Iraq right away. Hell, I'd be suprised if he ended it before the end of that term.