John McCain

Serene

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah if it was that simple then some wars could have not had happen to begin with.

Also why was George Bush elected to a second term

The second election was a conspiracy. Seriously, how would such a crappy prez get elected twice? Obviously rigged.

That's true.

But then again, you're choices are usually between a 'Douche and a turd' according to South Park.

TBQH, it honestly doesn't matter who the president is. It really doesn't change too much. Usually just dime and nickel stuff.

But if you don't care who you vote for could you vote for Obama? I want a better place to live in... and I don't want to die anytime soon... and I want pie to live to.

Anyone who thinks we're getting out of Iraq soon is kidding themselves.

We're there, we'd be the biggest idiots on the planet to just pull out now. Now that we're there, we've got to stay, or else we'll all be fucked.

We're there, we'd be the biggest idiots on the planet to just pull out now. Now that we're there, we've got to stay, or else we'll all be fucked.

If you stop attacking Iraq then you will be able to sleep at night without thinking "What if there launching a surprise attack tonight...?"

Cuz if we pull out then the taliban rapes the government then comes after us after it collapses.

lol, innuendo

But if you don't care who you vote for could you vote for Obama? I want a better place to live in... and I don't want to die anytime soon... and I want pie to live to.

See, it's things like that that turn me away from democratic candidates.

It seems like everyone who is a democrat is just like: OBAMA WINS!!! HE'S GOOOOD!!!! AND MCCAIN IS SATAN!!!!

I hate that. It makes democrats seem like mindless raving lunatics. Hollywood doesn't help.

It seems like everyone who is a democrat is just like: OBAMA WINS!!! HE'S GOOOOD!!!! AND MCCAIN IS SATAN!!!!

I hate that. It makes democrats seem like mindless raving lunatics. Hollywood doesn't help.

lol paris hilton

If you stop attacking Iraq then you will be able to sleep at night without thinking "What if there launching a surprise attack tonight...?"

Instead, we'd get the people pissed off at us as well, and then the terrorists would come out of their holes, take over the countryside and then blow us to freaking hell anyway.

There's no way we're getting out. Unless we really want some nukes up our ass.

Wow never thought of it that way... The people I know think more of it like "The republicans are pretty old fashioned"

Wow never thought of it that way... The people I know think more of it like "The republicans are pretty old fashioned"

I'm an old fashion guy myself.

Anyway, I'm done with this topic. We're not going to get to some spiritual and metaphorical enlightenment anytime soon. Best not to try and possibly start a flame warz.

I'm an old fashion guy myself.

Anyway, I'm done with this topic. We're not going to get to some spiritual and metaphorical enlightenment anytime soon. Best not to try and possibly start a flame warz.

It's you who's come the closest to starting one.[/taunt]

i should close this...