Hurt/Heal Lords:1-13

Ronman5

Yeah, we should have an HP cap. How about a cap of 155? Will that work?

I'm good for 155, personally (at this point I'm mainly just healing Marth to keep up with Ike). Though I guess we should get at least one or two more people to agree on it or have some input on it, since I'm thinking MJ_Thorn and NinjaMonkey will want a significantly higher HP cap, so all their healing on Ike won't be wasted.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrom: 112
Marth: 164
Alm: 66
Celica: 82
Seliph: 83
Lyn/Lyndis: 104
Eliwood: 75
Hector: 100
Ike: 178
Lucina: 112
Eirika: 110
Ephraim: 128

I'm always open to suggestions. I suggested that particular cap so Marth and the others would have an equal chance here :D

I know it'd be a lot more fair to the other lords, even the playing field, and get rid of Marth's and Ike's huge health lead if we were to bring the HP cap down, and I'm personally okay with it. Though I don't think it'd be particularly fair for MJ_Thorn and NinjaMonkey to bring an HP cap that would lower Ike's HP, and throw away all the healing they did. I think MJ_Thorn and NinjaMonkey would prefer an HP cap of 180 or something, so their healing doesn't go to waste and it'll stop the HP limits from going excessively high.

I guess we'll wait for at least one of the two to give their input, and if they don't give a response, we'll implement an HP cap of 180. I don't want to be too unfair and throw away all their turns by lowering the HP cap.

Marth: 164

Ephraim: 128

I know it'd be a lot more fair to the other lords, even the playing field, and get rid of Marth's and Ike's huge health lead if we were to bring the HP cap down, and I'm personally okay with it. Though I don't think it'd be particularly fair for MJ_Thorn and NinjaMonkey to bring an HP cap that would lower Ike's HP, and throw away all the healing they did. I think MJ_Thorn and NinjaMonkey would prefer an HP cap of 180 or something, so their healing doesn't go to waste and it'll stop the HP limits from going excessively high.

I guess we'll wait for at least one of the two to give their input, and if they don't give a response, we'll implement an HP cap of 180. I don't want to be too unfair and throw away all their turns by lowering the HP cap.

180 HP cap is fine with me. I'm not too picky about small stuff :P

Marth: 165
Ephraim: 126

Marth: 164 (-2)

Celica: 78

Lyn/Lyndis: 102

Ike: 179

Lucina: 114 (+1)

Ephraim: 126

(Sorry Marth, but your performance in Shadow Dragon gets you one hurt (before I start healing you for New Mystery of the Emblem reasons). But hey, you're still way ahead of most of the competition...)

I know it sounds nuts, but if we don't put a cap in this game will go on longer than it already should and it gives everyone else a better chance to compete with Ike.

Plus, Ike will keep his 180 HP. It's not like he's losing any HP with a cap. It's just to even the playing field a little.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Alm: 64
Celica: 76
Seliph: 81
Ike: 180
Lucina: 114
Ephraim: 127

I know it sounds nuts, but if we don't put a cap in this game will go on longer than it already should and it gives everyone else a better chance to compete with Ike.

Plus, Ike will keep his 180 HP. It's not like he's losing any HP with a cap. It's just to even the playing field a little.

Yeah, it's the best way to satisfy both sides. All your healing won't go to waste, yet it'll stop the high HP lords from getting way too big of an HP lead.

Chrom: 113

Seliph: 79

So, are we putting the 180 HP cap in? Or do we wait for MJThom_2009 to voice his opinion on this matter?

Edited by Ace Tactician

Well, I'd say if no one objects to it, then let's put the cap in and say that the cap is there and it's to even out the playing field a little. If there are too many objections, then we could always get rid of it or try to reach a cap everyone can agree on.

I guess we'll wait for MJ_Thorn to give us a response by the end of today. I'm wanting to hear the other participant's opinions as well, since we've only got three opinions on an HP cap.

Chrom: 113
Marth: 166
Seliph: 77