Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

Eheh, I had fun~ Thanks for the battle!

Unaware+Cosmic Power Clefable could give me some trouble indeed.

that's why I should run a Sniper Kingdra

He knows the set, I'm doomed again XD

Although I doubt unaware anything could survive a stored power of that magnitude, it had at least 200 bp

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I can't believe that only now (and by now, I mean last night) I see that Sacred Fire is, and has been since Gen 4, physical. I always thought that it was special. So does that mean Entei getting it was a good thing, so it can have a good, physical, fire move?

Yeah, Entei's pretty good now. If you can keep sticky web and stealth rock up, there isn't anything that can safely switch in on him (bulldoze takes care of heatran), since his counters are scared of the 50% burn chance.

And so now that I have all base forms of pokemon transferred, I finally begin my grand undertaking and childhood dream of completing the National Dex! 718 Pokemon......gotta catch 'em all... XD

Good thing I have all the legendaries and event pokemon covered.

Yeah, I know. But the completionist in me would never be able to stand knowing that there are pokemon out there that i don't have in my dex or PC. I'm just happy that I happened to nab some of the event pokemon I missed (ie Mew, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Manaphy) from some kind soul a few years ago; those were the days before I even knew about events and nowadays I follow event dates religiously.

I missed some events as well because I hadn't known they existed for awhile. xP

But I do have a Manaphy that I managed to get in my gen 4 games for a Feebas I bred. Yeah, I managed to catch one. I had been lucky enough to fish one up on only the FOURTH CAST. :D

Has there ever been a little cup tournament that was ran here? I started thinking about how cool something like one would be, maybe a doubles or singles one. But I don't know, that'd take serious organization

Aw, I hate when I have to miss an event because I can't access it. Always sucks. :/

On another note, I just completed phase one of mission Transfer Shiny Aggron to Pokemon X! He's safely on my Platinum card. Time for phase two, move him from Platinum to Black 2! :P

These polls: OUT OF MY SIGHT

RESULTS:

Poll: Evolution Stones (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Shiny Stone

• Togekiss - 27 votes [72.97%]
  • Cinccino - 10 votes [27.03%]
Dusk Stone
  • Honchkrow - 16 votes [43.24%]
  • Chandelure - 21 votes [56.76%]

Coming up, best of bests!

So no more polls? Eh, oh well. :P

Anyway, at long last, my Aggron is now in Pokemon Bank! I took some time to fill up a whole box to bring over from Black 2, including some newly bred guys, so yeah. I also brought over some legendaries, including the shiny Sinnoh trio and my beloved Keldeo. <3

My Aggron is going to need some buffing up before I start using him in the battle maison and stuff though. I had to leave him with only two moves because the other two were HM moves... lol And he's not as high-leveled as I thought. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, it is kinda funny, admittedly. lol

Oh geez, this is awkward. Although gen 3 and before didn't give Pokemon set genders, I kept calling my Aggron a male, yet my newer games decided that it's a GIRL. :P

Well, I'm going to have to train HER some more tomorrow, as I'm tired as heck. I have a male Aggron as well though, maybe some time I try breeding more Aron with good IVs and stuff in case some of you guys want potentially awesome Mega Aggron. ^^

Oh geez, this is awkward. Although gen 3 and before didn't give Pokemon set genders, I kept calling my Aggron a male, yet my newer games decided that it's a GIRL. :P

Wait what? Only Gen I Pokémon didn't have genders, and that changed once Gen II rolled around. ~o3o~

So guys, since my shiny Aggron only has two moves right now due to me having had to get rid of the HM moves it had, I could use advice on what to fill the other two slots with.

Aggron has a lot of good moves that it can learn this gen though. The two moves it already has are Iron Tail and Earthquake. I was thinking of adding Dragon Claw and Rock Slide, but I'm also considering Aerial Ace since Fighting types are Aggron's biggest problem. And some good Pokemon it can normally trump, like Staraptor, can use moves like Close Combat. xP

And I don't know what kind of held item to give it. I always had it hold a Quick Claw in Emerald because it's a slow Pokemon.

Edited by Anacybele