Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

Possible. And for once it's more of a defensive pseudo.

This said we're only close to the seventh badge yet. The last pseudolegendary came as late as the Victory Road and it's possible there might be more than one like in Hoenn.

Ah, true. Hoenn had Metagross and Salamence.

But RBGSC had Dratini available pretty early on. And DPPt had Gible early on, too. Tyranitar, Salamence, and Metagross took longer to get, though, yeah.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm saying is that there's still a lot of areas left to discover between where the leakers are right now and the Elite Four and some postgame areas. Nevermind some side areas that aren't required to complete the game like Mistralton Cave. And let's not forget the usual player vs. enemy team confrontation after the 7th gym badge or so.

We only got a clue for two legendaries when the last few generations had more than ten for instance.

Edited by Woodshooter

All I'm saying is that there's still a lot of areas left to discover between where the leakers are right now and the Elite Four and some postgame areas. Nevermind some side areas that aren't required to complete the game like Mistralton Cave.

We only got a clue for two legendaries when the last few generations had more than ten for instance.

True.

Yeah...

[spoiler=Also, moar Bergmite!]

1380899252785.jpg

Apparently some NPC says he hails from Hoenn and that "you will see it in due time".

Let the fanboys squee.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M CRYING (OF HAPPINESS) RIGHT NOW

Edited by Nobody

Can we anticipate any fairy-types being viable in the competitive metagame? Some of them look promising but nothing strikes me as immediately being suitable for OU.

Mawile? I can't remember normal Mawile's bases from the top of my head but the mega evolution will be up there I reckon

Can we anticipate any fairy-types being viable in the competitive metagame? Some of them look promising but nothing strikes me as immediately being suitable for OU.

Klefki's promising as a Steel/Fairy with Prankster. Xerneas is up there in Ubers.

Mawile? I can't remember normal Mawile's bases from the top of my head but the mega evolution will be up there I reckon

Huge Power and a boost in its Defenses (IIRC) should be good enough.

That's some good Sugimori-esque art. I'm personally digging this art of Delphox. Makes me like the design a whole lot more.

pokemon-x-y-delphox-custom-design.jpg

Edited by Arch