How many times?

Phoenix Wright

At least 10 for me and at least 20 if we include my friend's playthroughs. I do know for sure that I got the best ending 5 times (which I think you have to do the 3 Kishuna levels and get the A Glimps in Time chapter).

Lost count, probably due to my cart deleting all my save files for some wierd reason.

Lets just say... lots. This game remains fun no matter how many times I play it. (RD will probably be the same, but I have only got around to my 2nd playthrough)

I only beat it like four times D:!!!

But it's my dad's, and he never lets me play his games cuz he think I'll lose them or spoil it because I used to when I was little but I'm not little anymore so why is he all like that grr hate waah.

Umm.... We Kinda got it used though. The first game I started was Hector normal mode, and it was pretty hard... I only learn how things actually worked on my second playthrough. And THEN I found out about Lyn and Eliwood storylines (I thought it was just choosing a character, and Hector seemed cool)

Sooo, yeah....

The first game I started was Hector normal mode, and it was pretty hard... I only learn how things actually worked on my second playthrough. And THEN I found out about Lyn and Eliwood storylines (I thought it was just choosing a character, and Hector seemed cool)

Disadvantages of playing a used game. :lol:

That must have been rough, and confusing.

Hector is cool though. I would have personally picked Lyn though.

Disadvantages of playing a used game. :lol:

That must have been rough, and confusing.

Hector is cool though. I would have personally picked Lyn though.

Meh, it was ok I guess. I wanted Lyn, but I think is said something about it being easier? I dun remember. I like challenges. Also, Hector was the only one with an axe :o