FE6 HM 0% growths v2-3

dondon151

well, i'm going to use a lot of stat boosters.

EDIT: back of the envelope calculation that i just made

2 Energy Rings, 4 Boots for Shin (6 total)

1 Energy Ring, 2 Speedwings, 3 Boots for Percival (6 total)

1 Angelic Robe, 2 Boots for Miledy (3 total)

3 Boots for Cecilia (3 total)

4 Boots for Niime (4 total)

1 Energy Ring, 4 Boots for Yodel (5 total)

4 Boots for Lalum (4 total)

5 Boots for Roy (5 total)

138315G plus more (34+ total)

36 total stat boosters

1 Angelic Robe. 4 Energy Rings, 2 Speedwings, 29 Boots

lalum probably isn't going to have enough free turns to use all of those boots, either.

Edited by dondon151

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chapter 20xI uses the new status staff AI findings to great effect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7RgpUNkcJo

it's not an improvement over the previous run, but using fae to bait status looks a lot cleaner.

thinking of possible ways to 3-turn chapter 21; don't think it's possible, though. i'd like to limit myself to 2 warp and 1 rescue (since i think i can 4-turn with that).

Edited by dondon151

oh, that was to make sure that percival hit twice and didn't get hit by murdoch. even with the weapon triangle going his way, percival faces 40+ hit and has only 60+ hit.

i could have transferred a physic with niime or yodel to heal percival, but i wanted to use every turn possible for stat booster uses.

EDIT: hmm, i think my 4th energy ring could have been better as a 5th speedwings.

Edited by dondon151

Huh, never heard that one before. I do know they charge 50% more and don't sell Lightning or Flux.

By the way, is there any situation where Shin needs 15 movement where 14 won't cut it?

no, i didn't even buy that many javelins. most of those javelins came from recruited units.

i've been very good about minimizing purchases in this run. i think that short of an errant iron axe buy and maybe a couple of javelin buys, it's been just about perfect.

EDIT: 20 AS heroes are assholes :(:

Edited by dondon151

There's a prep shop?

yeah, it's NM only, though.

i had to redo chapter 21x because i wanted to use an angelic robe on milady instead of a second boots. it's been replaced in the post above.

EDIT: man, fuck chapter 22. most things have fallen into place, but i'm still having trouble getting the zephiel kill squad to the right place by turn 3. actually, the bigger problem that i have right now is that i berserk a brave bow sniper on turn 1, who ends up being helpful and killing a knight and a druid - but with no enemy targets remaining on turn 3, he goes after my dudes instead. percival doesn't have enough free actions to kill him and i don't see a good way to bait him with someone else.

Edited by dondon151

• 2 weeks later...

YEAH CHAPTER 22

http://youtu.be/JHnDboo3GeY

there are a lot of killer lance crits and a few cool tricks being used. unfortunately, i couldn't do the more elegant zephiel bosskill strat because he has 72 HP instead of 71 HP like most sources say - another reason why the SF page for HM boss stats need to be updated.

Edited by dondon151

What was the more elegant strategy?

Because I was seriously impressed by how much ground you got Roy to cover in that last turn (even though that probably has not much to do with it :P)