Sorin

"Oh, yeah, that was a supply run too. I was more thinking of when Plegia Castle blew up.

Dusk recalled those events. He wasn't there to witness it, but he remember the details he was told quite vividly. "Yeah... Goddamn Anon"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Welcome to my room. You look like hell. What happened?"

"You don't know already?" He looked at Dusk in surprise. "...Well. Usually, something concerning my love life would spread like wildfire amongst us you guys... Lets just say I messed up."

"You don't know already?" He looked at Dusk in surprise. "...Well. Usually, something concerning my love life would spread like wildfire amongst us you guys... Lets just say I messed up."

​"…Let me guess. You confessed, she got startled, and you ran like a coward."

​Samson was a few meters away from the door "How?"

​"…Let me guess. You confessed, she got startled, and you ran like a coward."

Nathaniel felt a rush of anger at that word, as it had been thrown in his face so many times in his childhood, but he ignored that part. "Something like that, yes."

Nathaniel felt a rush of anger at that word, as it had been thrown in his face so many times in his childhood, but he ignored that part. "Something like that, yes."

​"Well, my best guess is to do one of two things. One is be patient and talk to her again in a bit. The other is just be patient and let her come to you. Whatever you think will work best. Running, for the record, was probably NOT the best idea, silly. That probably just made her even more confused."

​"Well, my best guess is to do one of two things. One is be patient and talk to her again in a bit. The other is just be patient and let her come to you. Whatever you think will work best. Running, for the record, was probably NOT the best idea, silly. That probably just made her even more confused."

"I have no--" (They're talking about that thing again... l- something.... they always seem to be talking about that, trying to commit -- no... can't think negatively of my comrades...)

"Yes, well... I think I'll do the second one. That seems to be more my style..." He put on a comical expression. "She might think I'm not interested if I do that, though... But if I go to her, she might think I'm being needy... I know!" He grinned suddenly. "I wonder if I could find a way to send a message to my father..."

"I have no--" (They're talking about that thing again... l- something.... they always seem to be talking about that, trying to commit -- no... can't think negatively of my comrades...)

​"Samson, is something wrong?"

"Yes, well... I think I'll do the second one. That seems to be more my style..." He put on a comical expression. "She might think I'm not interested if I do that, though... But if I go to her, she might think I'm being needy... I know!" He grinned suddenly. "I wonder if I could find a way to send a message to my father..."

​"Outside of a convenient messenger bird, no. I'd advise against it for a while, anyway. We're already open targets. There's no need to alert our enemies of other survivors. There are few enough as is."

Edited by Aqua

Dusk shook his head in response. [What? What would that accomplish?.. I won't question the man though... I need a drink or something...] Putting on his jacket, fedora and muffler he walked out of Kat's room, hoping to find some other conversation to join. If not though, then at least he could go to the mess hall and get something to drink

Samson shook his head back into reality. "N-nothing. Just battling some... unpleasant thoughts."

"Dueling unpleasant thoughts tend to work easier when you voice them to someone."

Ace decided to head out to the mess hall, along the way she met up with her sister.

Alicia: "Heading out on the supply run soon, Ace?"

Ace shrugged, "Who knows when that'll happen today. I'd rather not rush it unless we REALLY need foodstuffs today."

​

​"Outside of a convenient messenger bird, no. I'd advise against it for a while, anyway. We're already open targets. There's no need to alert our enemies of other survivors. There are few enough as is."

"I was thinking more along the lines of sending messages through phantoms. The phantoms can walk on water, and they can make themselves invisible."

"They're not particularly nice things... and I'm fine."

Light: I think sharing with comrades is something that should be embraced. If not, you'll keep it bottled up and that guilt will build until it affects you not physically but mentally as well.

"They're not particularly nice things... and I'm fine."

Light: I think sharing with comrades is something that should be embraced. If not, you'll keep it bottled up and that guilt will build until it affects you not physically but mentally as well.

"What he said. Hello again."

"I was thinking more along the lines of sending messages through phantoms. The phantoms can walk on water, and they can make themselves invisible."

"And how will you sustain the spell for the duration?"

"I don't think insulting comrades is something to be embraced... and i'm literally fine. This fuss is unneccesary, truly. Besides, did you have something else to tell us?"