• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"In that case, it's going to be last."

"You want to go through the entirety of Valm and leave Ylisse wide open? Your loss..."

"In that case, it's going to be last."

"...Unless they are both last?" He looked around and saw questioning glances from everyone. Probably for his grammar. "What I'm getting at is, why don't we split up and attack BOTH Ferox and Plegia at once?"

"I vote that everyone takes a tea break. Tempers appear to be rising. We can take some time to corral our thoughts, and we can figure out a NON-confusing way to phrase what we're thinking."

"That, and I want some tea. Would anyone else like some?"

"I vote that everyone takes a tea break. Tempers appear to be rising. We can take some time to corral our thoughts, and we can figure out a NON-confusing way to phrase what we're thinking."

"That, and I want some tea. Would anyone else like some?"

"I have some already made. Want a cup? It does wonders for curing, and preventing, headaches."

"Well, we do seem to be dealing with some rather... difficult people. I will have some, thank you."

*pours another cup* "Here you go. Does anyone else want some?"

"Our loss will be losing you, idiot."

"He speaks sense whether you agree or not. If we all attack Valm we lose Ylisse. I don't see the point of gaining a continent in exchange for losing one, no matter how big it is" *exhales through nose heavily*

"Shouldn't big decisions like this be decided by our... ugh... "leader", Sorin?"

"I have some already made. Want a cup? It does wonders for curing, and preventing, headaches."

"I wouldn't mind, been too long since I had a nice brew... Half a teaspoon of sugar"

Crizix wandered in the room just now. She had been training with the Arcwind tome; there were subtle nuances that took her a while to learn, since she had only handled lightning magic before. Isabelle's advice had been right for the most part, though. Seeing that there was an important discussion going on, she stayed to the side without a word.

"He speaks sense whether you agree or not. If we all attack Valm we lose Ylisse. I don't see the point of gaining a continent in exchange for losing one, no matter how big it is" *exhales through nose heavily*

"Shouldn't big decisions like this be decided by our... ugh... "leader", Sorin?"

"I wouldn't mind, been too long since I had a nice brew... Half a teaspoon of sugar"

"He was speaking sense until he implied leaving us in the dust." *makes another cup and adds a bit of sugar* "Not sure if this is enough. I didn't grab teaspoons, just regular spoons."

"And what of our tactician, Carter? So far, its been us making the tactical choices. All she has had is some magical box that shoots music. And yes, I am starting to question our leader, myself. He faints in the middle of Plegia from practically nothing, meanwhile we have to deal with 95 reanimations of the shepherds, and many of us still stand."

I don't mean any actual disrespect to Carter and Sorin, its just how my character would act.

Crizix wandered in the room just now. She had been training with the Arcwind tome; there were subtle nuances that took her a while to learn, since she had only handled lightning magic before. Isabelle's advice had been right for the most part, though. Seeing that there was an important discussion going on, she stayed to the side without a word.

Poly heard the footsteps resonating through the suddenly quiet room, and cocked his head off to the side where he spotted Crizix in the corner. "Oy, Crizix, we could use an impartial voice here. Besides, you're just as important as the rest of us, so come grab a seat and help us plan our next move."

"And what of our tactician, Carter? So far, its been us making the tactical choices. All she has had is some magical box that shoots music. And yes, I am starting to question our leader, myself. He faints in the middle of Plegia from practically nothing, meanwhile we have to deal with 95 reanimations of the shepherds, and many of us still stand."

I don't mean any actual disrespect to Carter and Sorin, its just how my character would act.

"...Dandragon. Hold still so I can kill you for your stupidity."

We still need to support. Fancy doing it now?

"He was speaking sense until he implied leaving us in the dust." *makes another cup and adds a bit of sugar* "Not sure if this is enough. I didn't grab teaspoons, just regular spoons."

"Huh he did? Oh, must've fazed out for a second or something, my apologises..." *takes a sip*

"... It'll do... th-thanks" [Did I just seriously thank her? Oh well]

Poly heard the footsteps resonating through the suddenly quiet room, and cocked his head off to the side where he spotted Crizix in the corner. "Oy, Crizix, we could use an impartial voice here. Besides, you're just as important as the rest of us, so come grab a seat and help us plan our next move."

*swtiches from glaring at Dandragon to smiling at Crizix* "Crizix, do you want some tea?" *goes back to glaring at Dandragon* "It wasn't nothing. You weren't there, so you're not allowed to make judgements. Try again and I will SLAUGHTER you."

I would also like a cup of tea please.

*stops glaring to smile at Ace* "Here you go, dear."

"What? What have I possibly said wrong?"

Haha... I continued replying before you did... oops

"May I just point out that getting impaled by a large spike that is covered with tainted blood is a perfectly good reason to be unconscious for a prolonged period of time?"

"No one ever told me he was impaled. I apologize."

She blinked, pointing at herself. "M-Me?" "Ummm...okay..." She went to take a seat.

We still need to support. Fancy doing it now?

Sure. Shoot me a PM.

"Fighting between us will get us nowhere....."

"No, it's not. Neither is making judgements for situations that you weren't present in. Assumptions do nothing but get you killed."