Sorin

Hm? Did he just call me a competent leader? Well, maybe I should...

"Believe what you want. Just go already" *exhales through nose heavily*

"Right... so Ylisstol can be fortified with ballistas. That will help with protecting this place from the Anna scum. Our real focus should be whether we liberate Ferox or Plegia. We need to discuss about the ships too and how we're going to be using them, or building our own. I personally thinking resting up, attack Ferox and building our own ship is the best course of action. Agreed?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"We were seeing if we could have a civil discussion." *holds up an orange slice* "You want one? Before Anon comes in to ask how I sliced it up?"

"Sure, why not. I could use a bit of food, honestly."

Meanwhile, Crizix was simply sitting there, unsure as to what exactly was being discussed. So she wordlessly got up to pour herself some of Kat's tea and sat back down, holding it carefully in her hands.

"Sure, why not. I could use a bit of food, honestly."

"Here you go then. Anon? You want one too?"

"Believe what you want. Just go already" *exhales through nose heavily*

"Right... so Ylisstol can be fortified with ballistas. That will help with protecting this place from the Anna scum. Our real focus should be whether we liberate Ferox or Plegia. We need to discuss about the ships too and how we're going to be using them, or building our own. I personally thinking resting up, attack Ferox and building our own ship is the best course of action. Agreed?"

"Do you plan on attacking Plegia from the sea?"

"Ferox isn't equipped to either attack or defend from the sea. Our geographical position doesn't help that, but still..."

Edited by Polydeuces

"Ferox isn't equipped to either attack or defend from the sea. Our geographical position doesn't help that, but still..."

"I meant using the newly built ships to sail to it. There IS a port, right?"

"Sorry I should've been more clear. I mean we free Ferox after resting up, attack Plegia then build a ship there. Building a ship in either Ferox or Ylisse would mean it would take longer for us to get to Valm. Plegia also have ships, which mean we can use the materials from the ships there"

"I meant using the newly built ships to sail to it. There IS a port, right?"

"Not really... we shut most of them down after the second campaign against Plegia."

Sure *takes orange*

Bye the way, I do know how you cut this orange.

"Oh, do tell."

"Sorry I should've been more clear. I mean we free Ferox after resting up, attack Plegia then build a ship there. Building a ship in either Ferox or Ylisse would mean it would take longer for us to get to Valm. Plegia also have ships, which mean we can use the materials from the ships there"

"Ah, I see now."

"We'd have to move fast from Ferox to Plegia to prevent the Annas from taking it over again right?"

"We'd have to move fast from Ferox to Plegia to prevent the Annas from taking it over again right?"

"We're going to have to move fast, period."

"Possibly. It would take some time for them to re-build Plegia though I imagine, considering the biggest building there is nothing more than dust now. Another option I see, which is what Silvia was aiming at, was to attack the still-recovering Plegia, then Ferox. But the problem with that is we'd have to hold Ylisse against the Feroxi threat AND withstand the onslaught Plegia will get from Valm"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Possibly. It would take some time for them to re-build Plegia though I imagine, considering the biggest building there is nothing more than dust now. Another option I see, which is what Silvia was aiming at, was to attack the still-recovering Plegia, then Ferox. But the problem with that is we'd have to hold Ylisse against the Feroxi threat AND withstand the onslaught Plegia will get from Valm"

"Is Valm on the move?"

I recognize the cut. It's a Rossane chef knife. It's far to specific to fight with, but it makes a lovely clean cut when cooking.

"Wrong, but closer than I expected. The knife I used is a sister to it. And a little... unique." *giggles* "Sorry, I had an unfair advantage there."

Edited by Kat

"Is Valm on the move?"

"They must've heard about what happened to Plegia Castle, if they didn't see the explosion themselves. From what I was told the explosion was rather... big"

"They must've heard about what happened to Plegia Castle, if they didn't see the explosion themselves. From what I was told the explosion was rather... big"

"No thanks to Anon. Which is why I went for the unfair advantage for the question. Payback!"

Uhh I'm lost. Sorry for being slow

Go up a couple of posts. Anon asked me to slice an orange to demonstrate how I could kill Dandragon, Kat later cut it, Anon claimed to know how, and she asked for an answer, knowing she had an unknown advantage of having a specially forged knife.

"Wrong, but closer than I expected. The knife I used is a sister to it. And a little... unique." *giggles* "Sorry, I had an unfair advantage there."

Not at all, I guess I didn't study cooking enough. Besides, overcoming an unfair advantage is a good way to train, and facing one is a great learning experience. When one doesn't eat the evidence, of course!

Not at all, I guess I didn't study cooking enough. Besides, overcoming an unfair advantage is a good way to train, and facing one is a great learning experience. When one doesn't eat the evidence, of course!

"Hahaha! True, true."

Is there a map in the room?

Should still be one.

Go up a couple of posts. Anon asked me to slice an orange to demonstrate how I could kill Dandragon, Kat later cut it, Anon claimed to know how, and she asked for an answer, knowing she had an unknown advantage of having a specially forged knife.

Oh. Well now I feel stupid

"Heh, you amuse me Kat. Even in the darkest times you shine bright... but yes I must ask. Do you know why he blew it up? I'd ask him myself but he's gone to train"