Sorin

"...It'll probably be best for the groups if you and I were separated for now. We both have bad tempers."

"No...I need to get used to fighting in conditions I don't like. I mean, I had to put up with Dodgedusk, I can sure as hell put up with you."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I guess I'll have more tea....

Need something to calm down..."

"Here we go!" *pours some more tea* "Oh, this pot is almost out. Should I make a new pot?"

"No...I need to get used to fighting in conditions I don't like. I mean, I had to put up with Dodgedusk, I can sure as hell put up with you."

"...Very well." *sighs* "I'm going to make a new pot anyway."

(real life - sorry, gotta take care of something)

*glances at Dandra before looking at Kat*

"I'll have another one"

*pours tea for DodgeDusk,

*sips* "Huh, not bad. Too weak though... now I need to get some fresh air, been in this room for too long... I'll be in the courtyard if you need anything"

*sips* "Huh, not bad. Too weak though... now I need to get some fresh air, been in this room for too long... I'll be in the courtyard if you need anything"

"I'll make it stronger next time."

"I shall assume the tea duties."

*pours tea for DodgeDusk, and forces tea into Dan's hand*

"Thank you." He took the cup, and started sipping it, before drinking it fully in one gulp. He placed the cup back on the table, thinking back to when his mother used to make tea.

I had sat in the room, just looking into my teacup. The rippling of the tea stirring a faint memory from within. They wanted to take either Plegia or Ferox, but someone had to stay and defend Ylisse...

"I remember....stranger than you dreamt it..." I whispered. Then I stood up, "If it's the defense of Ylisse you want, I'll stay here then. I think I might be able to prevent invasions until you return."

I stood idly by the castle/fortress (I'm unsure of where we are at the moment) balcony, staring out at the horizon, thinking to myself about everything that has happened since first entering this world. This conflict is unlike any I have ever seen before. If we are to put an end to it all, I am going to have to live up to my name here. Sorin is the commander of the Azure Dreamers, Silvia is his backup leader for until he regains health..... and I have military and tactical experience as a commander. Maybe there is more that I can contribute for everyone, than just combat abilities. Maybe...... Edited by Hero-King

The tea has somehow caused Yuffie to fall asleep in his chair, and he dozes off.

IE: Night "y'all"! Have fun being productive and stuff!

If only tea did this to me irl

I'm off too, goodnight!

Good night!

By the way, I'll be back in an hour or so. xD

"I say that it's late, and we should all go to sleep. Yes? We can discuss this tomorrow."

So yeah I'm heading off to bed

"Yes, let's wait until later. Anon is right in that we need to get this place, or wherever we move to, ready to be defended with a small handful of people."

In real life news, I badly need a nap.