Sorin

Not at all! We've just been fighting, nothing important.

Just two skirmishes (that took like what, 50 pages?)

In the mean time, you may build some supports, with some of your supporters! I believe you've already created one with Kat.

And while you were gone, I've created a support thread, where you can submit and read other supports.

... I missed Silvia's chance to fight Henry. :sob:

Ah, cool! I will look at that.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Do you care to get the support to tonight?

No, I'm already working on some others right now. Maybe when I'm done with Kat, Breezy, and Hero-King's.

Let's see, my availble supports are:

Vashiane/Silvia, ZM, Crizix, YayForYuffie, Dandragon and Carter at C rank. Hero-King at B rank.

Wow, that's a lot I have left^^;

Why, that's a lot of writing. xD

With Dusk by my side, we walked into the Risen horde with me chanting these words when I was far enough away from the group. "You will regret the day you didn't do all that the Phantom asked of...." I took a deep breath, making sure everyone else was out of range, and screamed out "YOOOOOOOOOU!" At that word, a massive Valflame explosion engulfed the horde of Risen. A large cloud of smoke rising into the skies. "Sticky Fingers...I still can't remember your name. This is what you believed I could do with my gift right? Please don't let me see you, I can't just yet."

I made a mistake in the red text, the line should read: "You will curse the day you did not do. All that the Phantom asked of..." "YOOOOOOOOU!!!!!"

While attending trials and laws at the court in Ylisse all day in Emmeryn's acadamy as civilians were in a panic of all the Risen happenings by our town at the school as Yuffie and Me were writing down parchments to keep the town in check and to everything that is in order.

As during the end of the battle I sensed a powerful aura within Ace on my scepter as I've seen a bright nova flash within my mind in a vision

With Dusk by my side, we walked into the Risen horde with me chanting these words when I was far enough away from the group. "You will curse the day you did not do. All that the Phantom asked of...." I took a deep breath, making sure everyone else was out of range, and screamed out "YOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!" At that word, a massive Valflame explosion engulfed the horde of Risen. A large cloud of smoke rising into the skies. "Sticky Fingers...I still can't remember your name. This is what you believed I could do with my gift right? Please don't let me see you, I can't just yet."

During this time Me and Yuffie got our quills and parchment and started writing.

after this happening...

I said

Isabelle: "I knew it" "I knew that there was something special about this girl. She is a special case that only gets more powerful only during attire situations. Not knowing how else it could happen...she needs to be further studied." while tilting my scepter with the crystal ball on top.

Then...

After governing in the Ylissian court. Especailly with Emmeryn's kindness, we were able to keep the cities in order and the civilians of the acadamy of Ylisse at bay and at peace. While Me and Yuffie were busy writing down with our quills on our parchments about the explosion that has happened. While moments later, everyone had gathered back at the base entrance I said to Hero King seeing him staggering. Barely standing.

Isabelle: "Hero King. Oh you can barely stand. You must have had a long battle."

Seeing a divine dragon scale dropping on his boot I then say to Hero...

"Hero. You look a little distraught." "Shhh."

As I've put my clear nailpolished naily finger to my lips and says Shhh" in an even softer voice "Take it easy. Dinner is ready."

I then comb my hair and grab my mirror and had a look from behind the castle door seeing everyone else covered with dirt and grime and then pointing my mirror at Ace's barely closed door seeing Ace's face covered with some dirty smudges as she looked very very tired already in her bed.

Isabelle: "Ace."

Seeing her peacefully sleeping, it looks as though she is daydreaming. So I quietly close the door and go down to the castle entrance while seeing Criz outside on her steed while her steed neighs.

Seeing Crizix outside I shout

Isabelle: "Criz. Dinners ready.

We've baked you a nice casserole. Come and eat."

-----

Puh-lease.

You guys are thinking of having children? I have no S-Supports.

I was.

But we couldn't have S supports. But maybe we can plan for them later, if necessary.

(Hey! We hit 100 pages!)

Only going to hit alot more soon.

You can create the support whenever.

---

I've added something new to the 'Support Thread' hoping everyone will read this.

In order to not get too complicated, I've created the following system:

Green names mean the current support.
Red names mean the finished, previous support.
No-color names mean the support is ONLY at C-Support.

-- For example, Kat and Dusk have are at B-Support. However, they have already written their C Support.

Dodgedusk is under B + C in Kat's supports. Kat is under B + C in Dodgedusk's supports.

Does it make sense?

Yes.

(Holy crow, I must have must something important. ._.)

Yeah, it was a huge skirmish. XD

Two that we have had already. xD

Let's see, my availble supports are:

Vashiane/Silvia, ZM, Crizix, YayForYuffie, Dandragon and Carter at C rank. Hero-King at B rank.

Wow, that's a lot I have left^^;

Well...there's me after two more battles. :D

Yeah that is a lot of writing I have to do. So if anyone wants to work on supports, I'll be here til I get sleepy^^

Alright. But don't over work yourself. ;)

You should ask him!

EDIT: And don't forget! You need to PM the script once you're done supporting.

To you? Got it.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

While attending trials and laws at the court in Ylisse all day as civilians were in a panic of all the Risen happenings by our town as Yuffie and Me were writing down parchments to keep the town from going in a riot.

I was.

But we couldn't have S supports. But maybe we can plan for them later, if necessary.

There are still civilians here?

I'd laugh, but that would give an excuse to come up with stat cap modifiers, so...

1. There are still civilians here?

2. I'd laugh, but that would give an excuse to come up with stat cap modifiers, so...

1. In Emmeryn's school in Ylisse. Uh huh.

2. Maybe it would be for the best that we don't. Since we've hardly calculated any damage from todays skirmish.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

As a matter of interest, will there be a second scavenging operation as the team was unable to retrieve any supplies?

Yeah, considering it was my character who...accidentally burned all the good supplies^^;

I probably won't be able to participate either as my character is still out cold.

*coughbowlingnightcough*

Edited by Ace Tactician

My attendance is dependant on when we shall start

While it has nothing to do with what you said, seeing your post just made me remember I completely missed you out in the description of last nights skirmish. Shall fix now