• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

POTO...?

Why did I immediately think "Pirates of the Olympians"?

... It's called "not knowing anything about FE that's not Awakening/Radiant Dawn".

Eek. I forgot about that.

The Phantom of the Opera. You know, like "Keep your hand to the level of your eyes." ?

Oh! Duh, why didn't I remember that?

If it's been a while since you saw the movie/stage show then it might have just not come to you until now.

@sephiroth: why should you have to make a new character when you could explain that your current one simply changed his name? Because he reinvented himself perhaps?

If anyone HAS that staff, that could make that a lot easier.

Infinite Convoy? If the thing has light runes, I'm more or less certain it can stock warp staves, rewarp staves, rescues, barriers, berserk, sleep, Hammerne, Again, Watch, Unlock, Thief, Torch, Silence, Restore, Return, Strength, Speed, and Defense.

oh, and light magic.

Edited by Kat

If I read back right, you guys are planning to infiltrate Plegia?

Edit: I just went through my support options. Apparently I still need to write C Supports with DodgeDusk, Glaedyr, Polydeuces, AnonymousSpeed, ZM, and Ace Tactician.

...That's a lot of writing. XD

Edited by Crizix

It looks like an infiltration into Plegia for purposes of gaining some sweet supplies?

I just went through my support options. Apparently I still need to write C Supports with DodgeDusk, Glaedyr, Polydeuces, AnonymousSpeed, ZM, and Ace Tactician.

Huh, on the supports page under my name you aren't there? Sounds like more oopsies. You're free to support with me however, unless Carter says otherwise

I shall not be participating as my character is wounded again. Does this mean I'm in charge or Ylisstol while you're gone? Because I don't think many characters aren't going to enjoy an"idiot" being in charge

In reality, I've got loads of unexpected assignment work to do as my lecturer is a dive

Edited by DodgeDusk

Edit: I just went through my support options. Apparently I still need to write C Supports with DodgeDusk, Glaedyr, Polydeuces, AnonymousSpeed, ZM, and Ace Tactician.

...That's a lot of writing. XD

I'm free to write more supports, yay multi-tasking :D

Huh, on the supports page under my name you aren't there? Sounds like more oopsies. You're free to support with me however, unless Carter says otherwise

I shall not be participating as my character is wounded again. Does this mean I'm in charge or Ylisstol while you're gone? Because I don't think many characters aren't going to enjoy an"idiot" being in charge

In reality, I've got loads of unexpected assignment work to do as my lecturer is a dive

You're under my name, though...Come to think of it, Ace Tactician and AnonymousSpeed aren't on my list, but I'm on theirs...

Good luck with all that work! ^^;

I can practice hitting things with staves. Wahahaha!

Sounds like a plan. xD

I'm free to write more supports, yay multi-tasking :D

All right, PM time. :D

Luckily I somehow get some service here at school so I can join in if needed!

Also sounds cool Vash.

Luckily I somehow get some service here at school so I can join in if needed!

Also sounds cool Vash.

So magic I had to double quote it!

If anyone HAS that staff, that could make that a lot easier.

'Hold on, I may have one somewhere'