Sorin

to be fair, I ship everyone

except me. That's the closest to blasphemy I'll ever tolerate

Meh I just edited mine using your layout and made a terrible joke I'm sorry

Because half of us are probably exhausted to all hell. Water supplies are low though

'Water is important. We need to find some'

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

'Water is important. We need to find some'

"Congratulations. You just answered the first question in the 'basic survival' test correctly. Want a medal?"

Wouldve done it in italic writing but cant seem to do it on my phone (internet died)... I am not finishing this assignment today... ]:

Infinite Convoy? If the thing has light runes, I'm more or less certain it can stock warp staves, rewarp staves, rescues, barriers, berserk, sleep, Hammerne, Again, Watch, Unlock, Thief, Torch, Silence, Restore, Return, Strength, Speed, and Defense.

oh, and light magic

.....Let the OPness begin :evil: ....

"Congratulations. You just answered the first question in the 'basic survival' test correctly. Want a medal?"

Wouldve done it in italic writing but cant seem to do it on my phone (internet died)... I am not finishing this assignment today... ]:

The rest of the army seemed quick to forget it. I have a little experience in collecting and distilling water, so maybe I can help us retrieve our supplies. Also, alcohol has a much longer shelf life, as I'm sure you know, so fermenting some stuff would probably be a good idea.

The rest of the army seemed quick to forget it. I have a little experience in collecting and distilling water, so maybe I can help us retrieve our supplies. Also, alcohol has a much longer shelf life, as I'm sure you know, so fermenting some stuff would probably be a good idea.

"Why not? I'm sure people will be more willing to fight drunk."

"Why not? I'm sure people will be more willing to fight drunk."

Or getting the enemy drunk, it that's possible.

"A...Alcohol? Pardon me, but...alcohol lowers your inhibitions and makes you lose your motor control. Is it really such a good idea to have it in our supplies...?"

Edited by Crizix

Or getting the enemy drunk, it that's possible.

"Do you think the Annas get drunk?"

"A...Alcohol? Pardon me, but...alcohol lowers your inhibitions and makes you lose your motor control. Is it really such a good idea to have it in our supplies...?"

"That was sort of my point."

"Don't speak of that around the under-aged! You never know when someone is doing something... and IF!"

"I'm sure that if we had some alcohol, we'd make sure you underage folk can't get it."

Silvia uncurled herself from the ball she had spent a good hour and a half wrapped up in. She'd heard, about the massive battle. All the Risen corpses of their friends and family and loved ones...

He... had been there.

She was almost glad she'd missed it. She wouldn't have been able to cut him down... how could she? She had spent so long, taken so many hits and fought tooth and nail to return to him, dove off a fucking cliff for him, trying to keep him alive.

She smacked her fist against the wall with a thump, forgetting that he was already dead to begin with.

So he wasn't alive. He'd never been.

She pounded her fists against the wall a few more times, biting her lip in an attempt not to scream. Of COURSE he'd be dead. Of COURSE she wouldn't get to see him. Of. FUCKING. COURSE.

Silvia launched herself off of the bed and made her way downstairs, where she saw a group of people already situated, talking to each other. "So. What are we doing?" she asked, unable to keep the snappy tone out of her voice. She folded her arms and moved towards the other side of the room while she waited for an answer.

(Okay, this is the longest they're ever going to be, I promise. Just wanted to mention that last battle.)

So far, just how we are to get supplies given...what happened during the last battle.

"Stealth." Silvia shrugged her shoulders, looking off into nothing. "We could sneak in somewhere. ... But the question is where."

"Stealth." Silvia shrugged her shoulders, looking off into nothing. "We could sneak in somewhere. ... But the question is where."

I saw where Silvia was looking, it was the direction of Plegia Castle. "If we go there, we'd be sneaking into enemy territory. Plegia Castle...would be a big gamble."

I saw where Silvia was looking, it was the direction of Plegia Castle. "If we go there, we'd be sneaking into enemy territory. Plegia Castle...would be a big gamble."

"A gamble might be fun, and, more importantly to you all, what we need. While there's dried food a'plenty, fresh food is better for morale and water is getting scarce."

"Hmmm...

What appears to be going on now?"

"A gamble might be fun, and, more importantly to you all, what we need. While there's dried food a'plenty, fresh food is better for morale and water is getting scarce."

She smirked, twisting a strand of hair in between her fingers. "That my dear, is the point. We use a small strike team, sneak in... it would be simple. Plus, I heard there's a treasure in that castle. I don't know about you..." she said, leaning back on her heels, "But I like treasure. And Kat's right. We need this. Badly. I don't mind taking a risk if it keeps us alive."

"But...wouldn't it make everyone clumsier?"

"It would make everyone a HELL of a lot more fun too. But I digress. That should definitely be something saved for medicinal purposes and when we're safe."

"We certainly enjoy taking risks now do we?"

Silvia scoffed, shooting Breezy a grin to rival a Cheshire cat. "Maybe."