• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"That's the last part of it. You & I will draw out the Paladins so that the others don't have a cavalry breathing down their necks. Sound good?"

"Perhaps, but that's assuming we can outrun them. Then again, the deserts of Plegia aren't well for mounted units, so it's worth a shot"

Those sages sound like then greatest threat...if we can lure them out, the sniping the warriors and paladins would be no problem. Since they go faster over sand than the other two, how hard can it be?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

"Perhaps, but that's assuming we can outrun them. Then again, the deserts of Plegia aren't well for mounted units, so it's worth a shot"

"We'll be fine. Besides... I've got a trap planned for them... heh... Come on, Marth, let's write a new chapter in the history books!"

"Silvia, Ace? Would you like me to continue sneaking the wall?"

"Yes, just don't get caught Kat."

It sounded like Poly had something in mind for these Risen, "The sand will slow all down but the Sages. And I have a Killing Edge, forged. But Counter, to take one out at close range, you need to kill it with one hit."

"Crizix, be ready to heal. I expect most to take hits from Counter." "Poly, King Marth... Do be careful, I don't wish to lose anyone."

"Um...What can I do...?" Crizix murmured, unsure if anyone heard her.

If you stay far enough, the Anna's will be unlikely to detect you. So stock up on psychics. You can defend yourself with this- *hands Arcwind and Arms scroll*

"Then I shall meet you at the entrance." *smiles* "Don't fret. If there are any guards there, I'll take them out for you as a favor."

*Has a look at my scepter and sees a battle going on in Plegia desert*

Isabelle: I'm done administering the castle. I have to go and help them as Sages can travel in the desert rather easily. I don't want to risk more than necessary. Uses my mxng.pngRewarp Staff sending me there into the desert meeting up with the others. In shock that the Sages, Warriors, and Paladins are out in the frey. Branishes k1yt.pngThoron at the ready.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"We'll be fine. Besides... I've got a trap planned for them... heh... Come on, Marth, let's write a new chapter in the history books!"

To be honest, I've already had enough going for me in the history books. Yet, his enthusiasm is admirable. "Very well. Let's move!"

It sounded like Poly had something in mind for these Risen, "The sand will slow all down but the Sages. And I have a Killing Edge, forged. But Counter, to take one out at close range, you need to kill it with one hit."

"Crizix, be ready to heal. I expect most to take hits from Counter." "Poly, King Marth... Do be careful, I don't wish to lose anyone."

"You need not worry for me Ace. I'll see to it that we return in one piece

If you stay far enough, the Anna's will be unlikely to detect you. So stock up on psychics. You can defend yourself with this- *hands Arcwind and Arms scroll*

"All right, then...and, uh...thank you, AnonymousSpeed." Crizix accepted the Arcwind and the Arms Scroll, but she had no idea what to do with either of the items. She had never seen an Arms Scroll before...

"Welcome to the party, Isabelle." Silvia spun around and nodded in the girl's direction. "Be careful with that tome. We don't want to alert Anna."

"All right, then...and, uh...thank you, AnonymousSpeed." Crizix accepted the Arcwind and the Arms Scroll, but she had no idea what to do with either of the items. She had never seen an Arms Scroll before...

"You read it, dear."

*Has a look at my scepter and sees a battle going on in Plegia desert*

Isabelle: I'm done administering the castle. I have to go and help them as Sages can travel in the desert rather easily. I don't want to risk more than necessary. Uses my mxng.pngRewarp Staff sending me there into the desert meeting up with the others. In shock that the Sages, Warriors, and Paladins are out in the frey. Branishes k1yt.pngThoron at the ready.

"Isabelle, Don't use Thoron until we get inside, otherwise it's game over for us!" "That Rewarp will come in handy though."

Using an arms scroll will make you more effective at wielding any weapons, like tomes, so you can use that Arcwind.

Seeing as she is having trouble with her arms scroll.

Isabelle: Look at this book. All you have to do is look at the page and squeeze the book in your hand and that you should learn to wield more powerful weapons in an instant. I must suppress my energy and hide behind the fort in Plegia for more cover, so that we don't get ganged up on.

"You read it, dear."

Using an arms scroll will make you more effective at wielding any weapons, like tomes, so you can use that Arcwind.

"Oh...Okay...but do I have time to read this right now...?"

"Welcome to the party, Isabelle." Silvia spun around and nodded in the girl's direction. "Be careful with that tome. We don't want to alert Anna."

"You read it, dear."

Isabelle: Right.

"Isabelle, Don't use Thoron until we get inside, otherwise it's game over for us!" "That Rewarp will come in handy though."

Isabelle: I'm glad to be of some help.

-----

Isabelle: Grab onto me whenever your in need of warping and both of us should be teleporting with the Rewarp.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Seeing as she is having trouble with her arms scroll.

Isabelle: Look at this book. All you have to do is look at the page and squeeze the book in your hand and that you should learn to wield more powerful weapons in an instant. I must suppress my energy and hide behind the fort in Plegia for more cover, so that we don't get ganged up on.

Crizix blinked. "Really...? That sounds rather odd, but...I'll give it a shot..." She held the Arms Scroll in her hand and did exactly as Dark Huntress told her to.

"When the coast is clear, I'll let out a signal to you all, indicating that the cavaliers have successfully been diverted" With that said, I went forward, into the enemy strong hold alongside Poly. They appear to be rather calm and vigilant. With that, I went out of hiding and slowly approached the courtyard

Edited by Hero-King

Isabelle: Right.

Isabelle: I'm glad to be of some help.

-----

Isabelle: Grab onto me whenever your in need of warping and both of us should be teleporting with the Rewarp.

"That would be an option...should the diversion fail." I had seen Hero-King Marth head into the courtyard, "Wait for Marth to give the signal, when he does we move out. Kat should ahead to open the door. That's where we will go, and slip inside unseen. In the meantime, bow users can snipe off those Counter Warriors as they move in to attack Marth and Poly."

"That would be an option...should the diversion fail." I had seen Hero-King Marth head into the courtyard, "Wait for Marth to give the signal, when he does we move out. Kat should ahead to open the door. That's where we will go, and slip inside unseen. In the meantime, bow users can snipe off those Counter Warriors as they move in to attack Marth and Poly."

Isabelle: Affirmative.

I can use my scepter to warn us of any surprise attacks that we might get behind us if I sense anything evil around us.

Edited by Dark_Huntress