Teach me to do not leave my homework to the last minute.

Nicolas

Considering I left a 5 week project until 2am the night before and still got a 90%

I'm probably not the best to ask about this buuuuut

I would suggest eliminating your biggest distraction (most likely the internet and social media)

and then just sit down and focus on your homework until you're done and then reward yourself with your computer/phone etc back (:

Considering I left a 5 week project until 2am the night before and still got a 90%

I'm probably not the best to ask about this buuuuut

I would suggest eliminating your biggest distraction (most likely the internet and social media)

and then just sit down and focus on your homework until you're done and then reward yourself with your computer/phone etc back (:

Easier said than done...

Easier said than done...

of course it is :P but is there really any other way?

[spoiler=off topic]

I added both your 3DS friendcodes from your signatures :P add me :3 3153-4176-3930

Edited by Meibay

of course it is :P but is there really any other way?

A few lines of terminal commands should do it

Forcibly block off the sites you frequent

Unless you're that bad at concentrating and go and remove those locks in the middle or something which is

totally not worth the trouble

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Get someone to kick your ass if you're beeing lazy, like your mother who will constantly nag at you and then after a while you'll feel guilty and then do it eventually.

Although with this method you will probably get things done it isn't as rewarding and you learn nothing from it.

Teach yourself that you aren't doing your homework or learn for somebody else, you do it for yourself. It isn't your mom or your teacher who gets bad grades and is constantly stressed because of too much work in too little time, it is you.

If you manage to memorize this and make it the basis for your leaning things will get easier because you will be satisfied with yourself.

You will have setbacks when you will get super lazy, but generally this might work.

And try to enjoy yourself with what you do, curiosity helps a lot in this regard. Try to be interrested in what you have to do and try to find connections to your life and why it is valuable to learn certain things.

Because if you are willing to learn, things will get easier.

Hope this helps ^^

Learn how to block sites

Once I pulled off an 8 hour study session for physics by blocking off all the sites I go on and turning off skype it worked pretty well

I think I'm going to try this.

I need to teach myself a little discipline anyway.

I'm a double History/Education major, so I can help with essay advice!

If you get a huge assignment at the start of the semester, do 100 words a week, even if you're not 100% sure if it's right or not, because chances are it's probably more right than what BS you're going to shit out in the last three days of cramming it all in.

If you have a small assignment, just fucking do it, it takes me two hours to BS a four page paper, and even less to get someone to look at professionally it the day before it's due.

Can't help you with this topic, still learning. although I am looking at something called a schedule, looks promising but I am doubtful it will work for me, I will just push assignments forward one day at a time...

There are Chromium and Firefox plugins that prevent you from wasting your time on the Internet.

More to the point, procrastinating on busy work is good, in my opinion, since it frees up your time to either work on serious assignments (not just schoolwork) or go have fun. More serious assignments that involve a lot of thinking should be the ones that receive your attention, and those you should certainly keep up with.