Hey all!

Masu

Well hey! I wanted to reintroduce myself! As a NEW MASU. What does that mean? It means that..........Im gonna be less of an ass. BE HAPPY! I HOPE TO HAVE FUN IN THE FOREST! :lol:

Well hey! I wanted to reintroduce myself! As a NEW MASU. What does that mean? It means that..........Im gonna be less of an ass. BE HAPPY! I HOPE TO HAVE FUN IN THE FOREST! :lol:

I bet you a dollar you won't be, OH WAIT I ALREADY WON THE BET BEFORE IT BEGAN. ONE DOLLAR PLEASE

I remember getting yelled at for a second intro topic....

Well, I'm glad to see a new Masu. Or an old Masu. Cause you weren't a jerk back in the day. But I'm always willing to give people a second chance.

I remember getting yelled at for a second intro topic....

Well, I'm glad to see a new Masu. Or an old Masu. Cause you weren't a jerk back in the day. But I'm always willing to give people a second chance.

Bitch I aint asking fo yo forgiveness! XD Or no second chance! I just feel like being non assholish. Which wont last long maybe.........XD

Bitch I aint asking fo yo forgiveness! XD Or no second chance! I just feel like being non assholish. Which wont last long maybe.........XD

*rolls eyes.*

You owe Serene a dollar.

C'mon Waha Kife, MaSu is having a little fun. Like is there a rules stating somewhere not to have fun?

No, but there are rules agaisnt making multiple introduction topics.

Well im not the only one to do it. Hell a Mod made another intro topic.

Granted that was Metal Arc.

But yeah, there should be a little more control on this. The mods seem to be a lot more lax then they used to.

hmmm...If they can't obey the rules, why are those guys the enforcers? Just saying :(

Dont worry they crack down on the very important things. Thats what I like about Serenes. The mods here are just like us users, they play around and argue and everything. They get serious when its needed.