Post your Picture.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you would know........STALKER. :lol:

Least it's not me for once.

Well... Sometimes I look to see where she is... She stops at a page for a few minutes, propably on the chat... I don't know if that.... ...stalking... .__. *runs*

Zero...just stop there.

lol. I click on the topic with the newest posts, but I'm doing something else. Like a joke mug I'm making for fun.

Thought so.

Well... Sometimes I look to see where she is... She stops at a page for a few minutes, propably on the chat... I don't know if that.... ...stalking... .__. *runs*

STALKER-SAN

Page 263

Day: ♪☆☆◇

11:30 pm

day 184 of my treck through the forest and I have yet to find the golden sphinx....but i must be close....the traps are getting trickier to spot.........and I have a feeling im being watched. This forest has many secrets even I cannot decode. Like for example...why does the moss grow on the south side of the trees, instead of the north? And why is this topic still open? Maybe these are clues......ahh yes....They must be....Tomorow I will ponder these damned questions and find my way to the Temple of Graphics...where the golden sphinx is located....that is...if I survive the night...