Angel Beats

Sorin

Anybody that has not seen this anime... just go see it... I have no other words... * :sob: *

Anybody else seen it and wants to place their thoughts?

P.S. Doesn't help that I watched this when I was...9 I believe? I was a baby back then...

For anybody with doubts, listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA3Im1NXvTY

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-LlHozTYkE

Edited by Sorin

I adore this anime; I watched it back in April, and it wrenched my heart in two....in a good way. Gah, and I bawled soooo much, especially when Yui left.....she was so annoying for so long, but after that she became one of my favorite characters. Series was too short; I wish everyone had a chance to explore their story and how they move on.

So yes, it was beautiful! I also recommend people to watch it. :')

Angel beats sucked at least partially because it was planned to be two seasons and then poorly reduced to one. At least there's a visual novel that's been confirmed that will presumably actually have everything that was meant to be in the anime (and more).

I liked the anime, loved the ending, but I was disappointed at how there wasn't much character development for most of the cast.

At least there's a visual novel that's been confirmed that will presumably actually have everything that was meant to be in the anime (and more).

Wait, is this for real? When is it getting released?

I like Angel Beats, I rated it an 8/10 and care enough to have it on DVD, but I like Air and Kanon (2006) more.

The only thing by Key that I don't like is Clannad, but I'm generally a big Key fan