Starting out.

SilverKnight

Hi there! I'm pretty new into hacking too, but I'll try to help out a bit!

As everyone said before, there's the Ultimate Tutorial and the Event Tutorial. If you're anywhere not that good in English and a slow learner, (Like me) you might find everything really complicated and not sure what to do. For the Ultimate tutorial, take some time to read the beginning, it helps you understand different things.

I'm not sure about the others, but if you want to do Text Editing, I personally use FEditor. (I think it can do other things like inserting Portraits and animations.)

For Event editing, you need to use Nightmare and an Event Assembler, both of them can be found if you look around hard. >A</ The tutorials cover on how to use them, so give a nudge if you're not sure how!

But if you want to do event Editing, I really cannot help with the programming part, I'm still having trouble even now, trying to get one part to work, but maybe you have better luck than I do! Good luck!