I seem to have a superficial liking to Brady...

Junkhead

And yet...I know very little of him...!

Brady may probably just be my LIBRA 2.0...but wait! That's...probably not the best way to put it, since claiming him as such would take away what I like about him- His Bradyness.

He just looks so badass, and rugged, and even his battle quotes and voice actor just give you all that impression. e___e

I do know that he's not really the "fighting type", but he probably just makes the enemy run away by holding an axe.

ANYWAY, here I am, in my Lunatic run that I actually do plan to get through (unlike my last two tries, which got wiped) and I am going to make my War Monk Brady setup possible. Vaike!Brady is my headcanon, by the by.

Holy fucking shit, I am so saving that.

Also War Monk Brady is the most badass way to go. Others are unfitting and/or silly...like Sages. Sages suck.

Edited by café

Holy fucking shit, I am so saving that.

Also War Monk Brady is the most badass way to go. Others are unfitting and/or silly...like Sages. Sages suck.

I agree, but what about letting him have the best of both worlds with Dread Fighter? He'll get magic/resistance growths from Marribelle and strength growths from Vaike, so he'll probably be highly effective with tomes and axes. Or if you want to stick with the story (he is a healer after all, no matter how deadly he looks!) I would at least get him aggressor so when he is beating baddies with an axe he'll hit harder, kinda canceling out those middling growths that War Monks are so accustomed to.

I agree, but what about letting him have the best of both worlds with Dread Fighter? He'll get magic/resistance growths from Marribelle and strength growths from Vaike, so he'll probably be highly effective with tomes and axes. Or if you want to stick with the story (he is a healer after all, no matter how deadly he looks!) I would at least get him aggressor so when he is beating baddies with an axe he'll hit harder, kinda canceling out those middling growths that War Monks are so accustomed to.

I only make LIBRA a Dread Fighter, the other War Monks are their as his inferiors in the squad. (: (...not that I've ever actually done this before, but I really intend to).

Original Classes/Promotions Only Final Destination.

Not so much my case unless it's for War Monks Not-Maribelle (her Str is terrible and she really does seem much more fitting as a Valkyrie).

I only make LIBRA a Dread Fighter, the other War Monks are their as his inferiors in the squad. (: (...not that I've ever actually done this before, but I really intend to).

LOL! I love that mentality!