Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally started to breed for a Miltank, but I have some left so if anyone wants a cow i'll be happy to give it. I don't really know anything to ask in return so I'm fine with anything.

Anyway I have no idea how I'Vs work so i'll just be posting their level one stats here.

Miltank 1

stats: 13/6/6/5/6/7

Nature: Gentle

Ability: Scrappy

Miltank 2

Stats: 13/5/7/5/6/7

Nature: Bold

Ability think fat

Miltank 3 (had been in the daycare center for a little while so its already level 16)

Nature: brave

ability: Think fat

Edited by Sasori

I've finally started to breed for a Miltank, but I have some left so if anyone wants a cow i'll be happy to give it. I don't really know anything to ask in return so I'm fine with anything.

Anyway I have no idea how I'Vs work so i'll just be posting their level one stats here.

Miltank 1

stats: 13/6/6/5/6/7

Nature: Gentle

Ability: Scrappy

Miltank 2

Stats: 13/5/7/5/6/7

Nature: Bold

Ability think fat

Miltank 3 (had been in the daycare center for a little while so its already level 16)

Nature: brave

ability: Think fat

Go to the Battle institute and use the Miltank you want to use the Miltank you want to check the IVs, then use the Lv50 stats in this.

Some of the IVs might not be able to be determined exactly in said level, so you might want to add the reccomended amount of EV the calculator recomends to know the exact value.

there's an IV checker in the last town...

That's only good for knowing the perfect IVs

why 30 when you can 31

why 31 when you can 32???

pokemon exhibit the least stat fluctuation at level 1 due to rounding, so level 1 stats indicate almost nothing.

Hey guys, just to let you know I'm starting to breed for perfect IVs. First pokemon here is Fennekin! If you are interested in 5 IV'd Modest natured Blaze!Fennekin , I'll gladly trade it for something in exchange. I currently have one male and female Fenn with 5 IVs to start the mass production.

For example:

Fennekin - #653 (Modest)

HP: 30 - 31

Att: 4 - 5

Def: 30 - 31

SpA: 30 - 31

SpD: 30 - 31

Speed: 31

Fennekin - #653 (Modest) : 30 - 31 / 4 - 5 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Bug, Dark, Dragon, Electric, Flying, Ghost, Grass, Ground, Ice, Poison, Steel, Water

Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68

* This one is the male Fennekin and is Alert to sounds.

edit2: And his Lv. 50 stats are 115/46/60/90/80/80

Edited by Quintessence

Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68

Sorry, just a question. I thought X/Y removed the thing where Hidden Power's base power was affected by IV values? I mean, Serebii's reported that Hidden Power's now got a set base power of 60 for a while now.

Sorry, just a question. I thought X/Y removed the thing where Hidden Power's base power was affected by IV values? I mean, Serebii's reported that Hidden Power's now got a set base power of 60 for a while now.

They did. The calculator he used still has the HP attack power function.

Adding to my offer:

#656 Froakie [Naive]

IVs: 31 / 28, 29 / 28, 29 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31

Stats at Lv.50: 116 / 75 / 59 / 82 / 57 / 100

This one is female and has Protean. I have a pair of Froakies, so there's no gender limitation, as well for Fennekin.

So I finally got around to updating my trade offers in my sig (which is here for those who can't see sigs). I have a lot of new Pokemon (Vulpix, Shellder, Marill, etc.) as well as updates to older Pokemon (new egg moves, hidden abilities, etc). Check it out if you want.

Edited by Gcubedude

So I finally got around to updating my trade offers in my sig (which is here for those who can't see sigs). I have a lot of new Pokemon (Vulpix, Shellder, Marill, etc.) as well as updates to older Pokemon (new egg moves, hidden abilities, etc). Check it out if you want.

I'm interested in a Zorua and a male Fletchling, my offers:

• 4-5 IV adamant Pinsir with Quick Attack and CC (most have Moxie)

• 4-5 IV timid Gastly (no egg moves, only females with 5 IV)

• 4 IV timid Eevees with Wish and Anticipation

• 4 IV timid Ralts (Synchronize or Trace)

• 4 IV Adamant and Jolly Drilbur (all abilities)

• 4 IV impish Gligar (with Immunity)

• 4 IV timid Noibat (most have Frisk, but some with Infiltrator are left)

I think you got most of them but Pinsir or Mold Breaker Drilbur. Just let me know, if you're interested.

In addition I'm looking for a ~ 4 IV Cryogonal, Petilil and Vacuum Wave Riolu.

I'm interested in a Zorua and a male Fletchling, my offers:

• 4-5 IV adamant Pinsir with Quick Attack and CC (most have Moxie)

• 4 IV Adamant and Jolly Drilbur (all abilities)

I think you got most of them but Pinsir or Mold Breaker Drilbur. Just let me know, if you're interested.

You're right, I'm interested in these two; specifically, both female with Moxie on Pinsir and Mold Breaker on Drilbur. I have some spare male 4 IV Fletching that I'll trade for the 4 IV Drilbur. Would you rather trade the Zorua and Pinsir as 4 IVs or 5 IVs? Either is fine with me.

I'd do both at one time, if you don't mind. No hurry with breeding. I'd prefer a female one for breeding but.. well rather unlikely I guess.

I just got the Zorua, although it is male. Usually, for 5 IV females of Pokemon with 1/8 female chance, I ask for more than just a single 5 IV Pokemon, unless what I'm getting also has a 1/8 female chance. Also, since I apparently didn't have a female Zorua, I started with a 2 IV Ditto, then switched with a 3 IV female, and finally got a 4 IV female in the same batch as the 5 IV male.

What's your FC and in-game name? Mine are in my sig.