Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

I hooked BBM sadly, wanted to see how it worked out because my mind kept on coming up with scenarios where he was scum.

P sure Euk just said that he targeted and cleared Paper cool.

I want a Kay lynch today, my second choice would pprobably be Shinori but as I've already said scum!bps mak no sense at all.

Also my passive abolities (read; my blocking people I've previously blocked upon my death) was disabled for today and tonight. That makes Kay even more suspicious b/c Out of alive people it's just her and lolclear eli I've blocked. Something's probably going down with all that.

Won't switch to Kay yet to avoid L-1.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a Kay lynch today, my second choice would pprobably be Shinori but as I've already said scum!bps mak no sense at all.

Also my passive abolities (read; my blocking people I've previously blocked upon my death) was disabled for today and tonight. That makes Kay even more suspicious b/c Out of alive people it's just her and lolclear eli I've blocked. Something's probably going down with all that.

We just lynched a Mafia Cop, dude. Not sure rolespec is that useful here.

Question: when were you notified of this? I think Clipsey's role was probably responsible for all the weird one-time things that happened, and this fits that pattern. If you were alerted to it during the night, it was almost certainly her day action imo. Not sure why she'd do that, but then again, if it's something like just disabling passive abilities, who else would she target?

Paperblade, why Marth?

Also Proto, yes, I'm reading the quicktopic. Plus not paying attention to you isn't a scumtell in any case, imo. :P

On that topic, your point about Eli and Shinori being defensive roles is good, but nonetheless Shinori is still the best suspect of out people-who-aren't-me.

Also Bearclaw, do you mind listing your scenarios of BBM being scum?

For what it's worth I targeted Shinori because I figured if anything happened he'd be a confirmed liar, I wasn't sure what to do with my role besides fish for fakeclaims, and I didn't wanna target Paper or BBM so as not to overlap with Euklyd's investigation.

##Vote: Shinori

That was unexpected. I figured that we would probably lynch scum!bbm today but ok w/e?

Shinori, you have a lpv & a bpv now?

Allllso can a host confirm that votes are not paperized persuaded?

Lynch won't work on me, telling you that right now.

Fuck this. Making an LP rn is the least townie thing you could do.

We just lynched a Mafia Cop, dude. Not sure rolespec is that useful here.

Question: when were you notified of this? I think Clipsey's role was probably responsible for all the weird one-time things that happened, and this fits that pattern. If you were alerted to it during the night, it was almost certainly her day action imo. Not sure why she'd do that, but then again, if it's something like just disabling passive abilities, who else would she target?

Not rolespec, poe, I think you are more likely to be maf then Marth and if Shinori isn't lying about his LP then lynching him gives us no info.

End of the night. Also I think Euk can confirm/deny what Eclipse's role did. right?

Fuck this. Making an LP rn is the least townie thing you could do.

Not rolespec, poe, I think you are more likely to be maf then Marth and if Shinori isn't lying about his LP then lynching him gives us no info.

End of the night. Also I think Euk can confirm/deny what Eclipse's role did. right?

Actually, a shinori lynch would give us info as to if he's lying or not. That's relevant info where I come from

I'd just like to say Euklyd isn't really clear anymore(or was he cleared via someone not eclipse?) so there's that. Paper/ Eli are the people unlikely to flip scum currently IMO. Because lol mafia doc and Paper being scum wouldn't make sense since he could've like, just killed me all the way back in N1.

##Vote: Shinori Still think this makes more sense than like, trying to lynch me AND Kay and then see if Shinori is scum(because first off, I know I'm town)

I'd just like to say Euklyd isn't really clear anymore(or was he cleared via someone not eclipse?) so there's that. Paper/ Eli are the people unlikely to flip scum currently IMO. Because lol mafia doc and Paper being scum wouldn't make sense since he could've like, just killed me all the way back in N1.

##Vote: Shinori Still think this makes more sense than like, trying to lynch me AND Kay and then see if Shinori is scum(because first off, I know I'm town)

nah man, we lynch one of you and kay then in case of a town flip I roleblock the other and eli protects me.

Bearclaw the whole "That's the least towniest thing you could do." I disagree. People have been trying to lynch me the past few days - and after euklyd revealed I knew I could freely make a LPV for in case people want to be dumb and try to lynch me.

Also I want to point out Marth has literally done nothing over the past few days except vote me. Because scum would 100% want me dead since he can't kill me unless he wastes a night shooting my vest. Literally the only post he has made over the past few days that wasn't him either posting for no reason(see #1733) Was post #1710.

ALSO I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING IN POST #1710. HE FUCKING SAYS HE WOULD PREFER A KAY LYNCH BUT KEEPS HIS VOTE ON ECLIPSE WHILE ALL OF HIS ACTUAL VOTES ARE ONLY HIM JUST VOTING ME. This really massively pings me.

HE preffered a kay lynch, along with me yet wouldn't swap to kay and he had to be MADE to vote Eclipse.

##Vote: Marth

This should be done.

Bearclaw the whole "That's the least towniest thing you could do." I disagree. People have been trying to lynch me the past few days - and after euklyd revealed I knew I could freely make a LPV for in case people want to be dumb and try to lynch me.

if we lynch you we get info from your flip, if we get a failed lynch on you we only really get that you aren't lying about BP making but we lack any knowledge of limits to the role so you aren't even really clear imo.

Paperblade - Obvious

Bearclaw - Grass hook + generally positive interactions with the rest of the mafia, if he's scum then goddamn

Euklyd - I agree with whoever it was that said Euklyd is probably town because eclipse inspected him (remember the redirect was caused by mafia too), and the mafia seemed pretty sure the previous day that there was a neutral (see: Strege's posts attempting to lynch Shinori) so I think they would be hunting for that.

Elieson - only source of N3 no kill unless mafia idled fsr, also confirmed by SB

Marth - Marth hasn't done shit but he did the same thing when he was Dayvig in Masqs (literally hitler)

Shinori - I don't think that the mafia would push for a Shinori lynch over Grass because of ITP spec if he was their buddy, but Shinori is the second least clear person alive imo

Kay - PoE

I also don't think that

I don't really understand the BBM kill either, he was definitely more likely to be lynched than, say, Marth

Elieson should protect me or bear tonight