Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

He said his connection derped and didn't submit an action before Phase End, which is why I wasn't sure if the Witch actually went off (I didn't know whether you had given an item).

If we need it to be given out, though, we'll need to request a sub and stall the hammer, because he's in Thailand for the next 3 days for one of his programming competitions.

Uh. He says he thinks that the best course of action would be a No-Lynch, although I think I agree.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea. Averts an insta-loss if we guess wrong, but also gives us literally no information to work with.

Unless scum are silly enough to kill.

Paperblade do you think I'm more likely to be scum than Bear (or Elie)?

If we're gonna go with Elie-or-Euk is scum, I'd rather lynch Elie hook Euk, since I know for a fact that a Euk lynch won't hit scum.

I would of course much rather lynch Bear hook Elie.

Euk, have you decided why I'm Doc yet?

I'm not following you.

You may as well ask if I've decided why Eclipse was Cop. I have no idea why anyone is anything.

I'm feeling most comfortable with lynch Bear hook Elie.

No I mean mafia has use for a cop. We don't know if she was a "alignment" cop, or a "full" cop, but she was cop, and mafia has full cops often enough. She might have been, for all we know, and just faked Alignment cop to get pastva role check. I can't think of why mafia would even have a doc, or what kind of variant of doc would make sense for scum.

can you guys give me a list of your night actions

N0 Idle

N1 BBM (Hooked)

N2 SB (Redirected to Boron)

N3 SB

N4 SB

N5 Strege

N6 Euklyd

N7 Euk

N8 Paperblade

Also I thought with all the previous discussion that eclipse only displayed a Cop result with the Voy

@PB

Sure. Uh.

N0 no action, obviously.

N...

1. Gave BBM the Voyeur Program
  2. idle
  3. idle
  4. Watched Shinori (nobody targeted him)
  5. Tracked Eclipse (she was roleblocked, so nothing)
  6. Scanned Shinori (he had a BPV)
  7. Cop'd Paperblade (Not Guilty) - D8 I shot Shinori
  8. Created IRC, Witched Elieson, Rogue'd Bear.

No I mean mafia has use for a cop. We don't know if she was a "alignment" cop, or a "full" cop, but she was cop, and mafia has full cops often enough. She might have been, for all we know, and just faked Alignment cop to get pastva role check. I can't think of why mafia would even have a doc, or what kind of variant of doc would make sense for scum.

I only get Guilty / Not Guilty.

I saw Rocker being Copped on N3. I don't think she explicitly claimed exactly (at least not right away), but she implied heavily she was the Cop and then she didn't deny it when someone (Kirsche?) said it.

Does this mean Alignment Cop'd, or just Cop'd?

He said his connection derped and didn't submit an action before Phase End, which is why I wasn't sure if the Witch actually went off (I didn't know whether you had given an item).

• Created IRC, Witched Elieson, Rogue'd Bear.

So I was witched? What do your results say? You shouldn't need to check with Proto, you should be checking with Prims to see if the witching occured.

So I was witched? What do your results say? You shouldn't need to check with Proto, you should be checking with Prims to see if the witching occured.

Successful.

That means that I wasn't Roleblocked.

Even if it was successful, if you weren't targeted by any other player that night, the Witch would fail to go off and it'd be wasted.