Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Ok so if bear was scum why would he get grasbridger lynched?

Also if I'm not mistaken isn't bear the one who made sure kirsche didn't die N3 because he hooked grass(I think, I don't remember exactly what happened since I was AFK).

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't get what universe makes me practical as a scum!doc.

Ok so if bear was scum why would he get grasbridger lynched?

Also if I'm not mistaken isn't bear the one who made sure kirsche didn't die N3 because he hooked grass(I think, I don't remember exactly what happened since I was AFK).

Considering the kills until now, the only night with 2 kills was N4, meaning that I could've blocked a kill on N3 just as likely as bear could've blocked a kill on N3.

Because there is literally no reason for Eclipse to investigate a scumbuddy and she didn't know she was gonna be watched so there wasn't exactly (from her pov) a potential for mind games. The fact that Eclipse targeted me was confirmed by a confirmed (aka dead) townie.

Because it's potential MYLO and it's easiest to explain as because I could die tonight from an item.

Actually why is Marth town? Literally the only reason I see is that he responded to Objection's dayvig fake as town would.

Bearclaw is more likely to be scum than Elie because Roleblocker does make sense as a scum role, and we know there was no kill on the night when Bear hooked Kirsche (who is confirmed town).

However Elieson is still alive at a point where scum would normally have killed any claimed Docs.

@Euk: Technically speaking it'd be dumb if mafia had a dayvig AND a role which potentially gives a second dayvig but that's just my argument.

Second dayvig? Are you talking about me? I don't refill shots.

Bearclaw is more likely to be scum than Elie because Roleblocker does make sense as a scum role, and we know there was no kill on the night when Bear hooked Kirsche (who is confirmed town).

However Elieson is still alive at a point where scum would normally have killed any claimed Docs.

Read schoolteacher mafia. This exact same thing happened to me, only I was an alignment cop in that game, and iirc, scorri intentionally left me alive so I'd look bad later in the game.

Marth has a dayvig

eclipse had a dayvig

that's 2 extra kills, both of which are public dayvigs

Eclipse's isn't actually public; I did that so it was clear who was responsible, but it worked by responding to my Role PM.

Tbh uptil now I thought bear was obv!town because of grass lynch so I was thinking of lynching one of Euk/Elieson(because Euk was 'cleared' by eclipse and Elieson saying he had a BPV just makes me wary now. guess its PoE)

But I mean, if BBM actually confirmed eclipse visited Euk then it doesn't really make sense for her to visit her scumbuddies... unless you know, WIFOM. Actually tbh, there was never any reason for her to scan anyone. So I dunno what's up with that.

Tbh uptil now I thought bear was obv!town because of grass lynch so I was thinking of lynching one of Euk/Elieson(because Euk was 'cleared' by eclipse and Elieson saying he had a BPV just makes me wary now. guess its PoE)

But I mean, if BBM actually confirmed eclipse visited Euk then it doesn't really make sense for her to visit her scumbuddies... unless you know, WIFOM. Actually tbh, there was never any reason for her to scan anyone. So I dunno what's up with that.

1. She didn't know that BBM would Voyeur Paperblade, so there's not exactly WIFOM potential there.
  2. She only gets day abilities if she successfully scans someone.

oh, I see.

Well tbf I wouldn't be surprised to see a mafia doc in the setup because Prims likes doing that shit and there's still that secondary ability we need to account for. Is it confirmed that Eli actually HAD a BPV that got destroyed because of the witch?

Well then,

Euk what does it mean that you rogued me?

Tbh I'm still.thinking a third exists because while scum A. Cop could be a fakeclaim/to feed her day abilities I just don't see it with nothing but townies in the game. Unless it was weird shit to make scum think there was a third.

As far as why I'm townier I guess that I almost certainly stopped a Grassbridger kill and if I was scum why the fuck would I lynch my buddy when he's not looking like a lynch candidate. Paper and BBM were convinced I was town early on, has something about that changed?

Also lynch me hook eli is literally assuming Euk isn't scum to even consider.

I will say that if no third exists Euk is basically clear 'cause killing both him amd someone else would end game. While if he was scum he couldn't die to make the town loss.