Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see.

Also before someone calls contradiction on this;

Also lynch me hook eli is literally assuming Euk isn't scum to even consider.

I will say that if no third exists Euk is basically clear 'cause killing both him amd someone else would end game. While if he was scum he couldn't die to make the town loss.

i think there's a third. Im merely making an observation about Euk.

if bear is mafia he deserves to win tbh

Scum! Marth tho...

Tbh I think Marth's play has been townie I just don't know where else last night's scum kill could have went (paper getting docced waskind of obvs tbh

Back for a bit.

Imo scum should've killed bear since i could've still been framed by arguing priority.

So i'm not sure why that didn't happen but i'm assuming scum are playing with this efficiency in mind

Scum! Marth tho...

Tbh I think Marth's play has been townie I just don't know where else last night's scum kill could have went (paper getting docced waskind of obvs tbh

I don't know where the n3 kill went unless you think I coordinated bear hooking town!somebody to frame kirsche.

they idled fsr?

Euklyd was pretty convinced they would

yesterday it was 5/1

mislynch+witch+kill+IPV would cause it to be 1/1 with Elieson vs. lastmaf

thus last night someone used an item on Euklyd

which couldn't have been Bear or Marth

and I know it wasn't me

thus FMPOV it's Elieson

Also if there's an itp then I doubt marth or bear are because itp!hooker is pretty lame, and a single dayshot itp is even more lame.

Paper what makes you think an item got used last night, and on Euk for that matter? Also, what's stopping Bear from having done so, if an item was even used last night?

Euklyd Rogue'd Bear

if Euklyd is town he would have no reason to lie about this

I think this because it was 5/1 yesterday and if the extra kill is not a result of the IPV, it should have been potential MYLO but it was not. Thus during N8 it was not possible for there to be 3 kills, which means that either Euk's IPV was not broken or mafia magically got an extra kill somewhere

itemproof vest

It's the item I gave Euklyd on N5

The holder is immune to the first item to target them (not made aware of this)

The second time an item targets them they die

It was in the label

so Strege could have read it on the night he supposedly checked eclipse

Dammit I had a massive phone post made, and it ate my post when my Wi-Fi cut out.

The tl;dr version is:

Poe on me shouldn't be much different from poe on marth because rolespec is rolespec

Euk fits scum imo because of this being potential mylo and him having the only known killing item, unless we think there's more (paper, are there? Items keep coming up from out of nowhere), and the possibilities include a successful hook/doc tonight, or him rolling that witch item that he could have easily withheld. Fmpov it gives him tons of town cred just for outtinhad nothing g it, but that doesn't make him town just for saying so. Voting him off keeps us with a hook for tonight, assuming we don't win immediately, and unless bear hooks me, a doc to guard too. Euk has little besides the functionality if his role confirmed, and isn't necessarily town just because proto can communicate through him either.

Aaand my eyes are burning, so goodnight all